What am I supposed to say

Khoii sweated at her answer 'She figured me out that fast?!! Okay deep breath, she doesn't have to know.'

"Mmm... I'm waiting Khoii." Katsumi said, tapping her fingers displaying how curious and impatient she was becoming.

"I came here so my m-mother didn't know I took the day off." Khoii stammered, but his tone remained and even sound the same, his statement made Katsumi raise her eyebrows in question "-like you know, to skip that test." he once Khoii realized what he said he immediately wanted to bury himself for saying something so Kenta-Mineta-y.

"Ohh that's sounds so right for some reason." Katsumi thought.

Khoii cringed 'Katsumi can't be that gullible. She knows I wouldn't miss a day of school even if I had overslept' then he started to frown a little 'maybe be both don't know each other at all.'

Finally handing Khoii the controller only did he feel sick to the stomach 'I know I shouldn't be keeping this from her, but what choice do I have? I'm not going to endanger her again- Mineta, maybe, but Katsumi, no way in hell!'

"Are you seriously going to choose Endeavor as your avatar?" Khoii questioned, almost sweat dropping.

Katsumi fake gasped at him "Of course, I love him! He's my favorite hero!"

"I know that, but isn't this going a little far?" his comment only earned a light glare from the brunette "Why not choose Best Jeanist?"

"Are you testing my loyalty to Endeavor?!"

"No, it's just you might consider a change in character though, you seem like you always choose Endeavor as your main hero. Is there literally anyone else you'd choose? Anyone?"

"Well, if you were one of them I would choose you Khoii," Katsumi admitted softly, Khoii stopped to think.

"You really think I would it that far?" he asked genuinely curious to her opinion.

Katsumi nodded "Yeah, and Kenta too though, can't leave him out." she laughed.

Khoii scoffed remembering the purple-haired boy "Yeah."

They both turned to play a game. Then another, and another. Multiple rounds passed by, Khoii and Katsumi played along with each other for what seemed like forever, laughing and constantly making laughs in between each other. They were having so much fun together that they didn't even notice the loud banging on Katsumi's door. Until it slammed open on its own. Through the door was none other than 8th Grade Bakugou Katsuki.

"HEY, YOU BITCH I'VE BEEN BANGING ON YOUR DOOR FOR THE LAST TIME!" Katsuki yelled, only to not even be spared a glance from the duo in front of the TV.

"Keep doing that and I might be able to convince mom to take away your door, katsu~" Katsumi teased her brother while her eyes never left the TV.

Katsuki let out a tch before banging repeatedly onto her door frame to calm himself from bursting into a ball from setting his sister's room on fire. "Hurry up! Seriously!! The witch isn't letting anyone have anything until everyone's at the table!!" his shout landed on death ears fueling his anger "Get your ass up!"

"Alright, we're going, sorry."

By now Katsumi had set her controller down repeating right after Khoii's action as this seemed to make Katsuki a little less irritated than before. "Tch, hurry up. Old hag won't let me eat til' you and angsty-fucker over here come down." Katsuki says moving towards the staircase downstairs, shooting Khoii a glare as his voice goes a tad bit darker at the end.

"Welp he seems to hate me," Khoii states, hiding his hands in his jacket pockets hiding them deep inside.

Katsumi shakes her head as they both descend down the stairs "Nahh he seems to be like that to everyone I bring home." Khoii raised his eyebrow in question when hearing 'everyone'.