Publicly matters

Khoii collapsed onto his bed, "I can't keep up with the hero anymore"

"Please Khoii, just try to grin and bear it until you can find the right time to ask him for an autograph," Katsumi said, standing from the side of his bed.

"Stop it with that, asking me every day will make me forget." Khoii groaned, raising his hand to his face. 

Katsumi pouted and turned away from him "You're so lucky Endeavor-sama gives you all his attention. And meanwhile, I just train his child to be the best hand-to-hand combat skills I can teach him."

"At least that sounds better than being bossed around and having the hero constantly on your business, I swear that man is so unbearable."

Katsumi scoffed, "Showoff." she spat before laying on her bed. "I wanted to be here to spend more time with my hero" Katsumi admitted, her eyes showing disappointment

"I am sure you made that very obvious."

"But training his child is okay, but maybe time with the hero himself would be better," Katsumi said sadly.

Khoii raised his eyebrow "So you'd rather spend a whole day getting tortured rather than babysitting?"

"Teaching and supervising." Katsumi corrected, crossing her arms.

"Right, right-... I knew you were crazy, but a masochist too" Khoii stated disappointedly, if he could move his head he could look at Katsumi straight in the eyes "I swear sometimes you are like a child."

Katsumi narrowed her eyes at him, "Watch who you're calling a child because if I am a child, you know what that makes you?"

"...Don't say it-"

"A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna get labeled by a pervert." as she said this she returned to her side of the room to retire.

Khoii sighed, too tired to even reply. His world started to turn darker and darker before snoozing off into dreamland.

The hours pass by and soon the skies start lighting up like yesterday, breathing peacefully Khoii couldn't help but feel undistracted until he couldn't breathe anymore, his rhythm was interrupted as his chest felt heavier. His eyes refused to open, afraid to ruin his sleep, but once he did he faced Katsumi, who sat on a lotus position on his chest.

"Morning, Khoii."

It took a while to take in their positions and once it did Khoii let out a scream falling on the ground while Katsumi somehow was still on the bed.

"Holy-"

"Endeavor's outside waiting for us again," Katsumi explained, with her smile so bright.

Khoii snapped his head towards the time "It's even earlier than usual! I am not going to be tortured this early!" Khoii complained before falling back to sleep on his side.

"I will make you get up!" Katsumi threatened darkly looming over the boy.

'I already regret coming to Endeavor's internship'

Downstairs Endeavor met the two interns in their hero costumes ready for action, accept there was going to be no action for them.

"After a few days of training, I deem you two ready to go on patrol with me." Endeavor told.

Katsumi mentally fist-bumped 'SCORE!'

Khoii snapped his head to Katsumi 'You didn't even train at all!'

"However, you are not allowed to act on your own unless given my permission. Understood?"
Katsumi nodded way too enthusiastically "Yes sir!"

Turning his head over to the dark harried boy, Khoii didn't answer.