What's the matter?

After the whole heart-to-heart moment with Khoii, they were both soon interrupted by Kenta who burst through the doors, "KOI! You jerk! You ditched me, again!"

"Gee I wonder why." Khoii deadpanned.

Kenta jolted in the realization of their position as Kise was behind him seemingly in a disgusted/shocked look, Kenta reached his hand out slowly "You guys... GROUP HUG!"

The boy jumped onto the two wrapping his arm tightly around them almost choking them to death as Katsumi laughed at his antics while Khoii was trying to survive his death hug, feeling it compress his lungs.

"Very good to see you again Kenta." Katsumi greeted, hugging Kenta back with almost just as much force adding more pressure on Khoii's lungs.

"As much as I loathe you Mineta, ...get your hands off my lifespan!" Khoii demanded, but Kenta only squeezed harder.

"Gee Kat, you and Koi-fish were so optimistic towards each other - it was cool!" Kenta praised.

Katsumi blushed hugging more harder, "You really think so? I was honestly so scared of Khoii at that moment."

'I feel like they're doing this on purpose!'

Kenta laughs, "Yeah I was so proud but scared of Koi-fish at the same time I had to hold in a fart during the match." he admitted shamelessly causing Kise to comment on him in disgust.

"Weirdo." he mumbled.

"You said something, blondie?" Kenta asked, popping his head from his friendship circle onto the narcissistic playboy.

"Are you deaf now too." Kise retorted crossing his arms.

"He might as well be." Kenma said entering the room in a serious but laidback form.

Immediately the three got out from their position with Kenta and Katsumi greeting nervously "Class rep!!"

Kenma gave the two an annoyed look, "There's no need to yell in unison." Khoii gave a look of agreement mumbling something under his breath. "I have been informed to remind you three about the awarding ceremony."

The two gave him a blank look, "Huh?"

Khoii wanted to facepalm at their unattentiveness, "We're on the podium, keep up."

The two made an O noise hearing that, "Oh yeah..."

Khoii deadpanned at the pair "You forgot."

The two shook their heads simultaneously "NO"

Kenma sighed crossing his arms looking down at the two, "That's why I'm here."

Khoii watched with slight amusement as Kenma dragged the pair out of the room and quite possibly to the direction of the podium where their awaited medals were waiting. Khoii is about to step out of the room as well but was stopped by Kise.
"You and Katsumi-chan will never be together, give up." Kise said.

'Blunt and straight to the point' Khoii thought.

"Hey, now there's no need to get hostile." Mirio jumped in.

'I forgot he was there'

After that interaction, it costed both blondes to argue leaving their space and time for Khoii to casually slip over Kise and on his own way to the podium. "Fanboys can be scary." Khoii mumbled but changed his mind as he saw the growing number of girls outside waiting for the blonde.

After meeting with his two friends the trio was back to functioning in their normal dysfunctional way with Katsumi and Kenta talking over the higher podium in between them and Khoii being in the middle of things, quite literally, again.

"What should I have for dinner?" Kenta questioned aloud as he was receiving his medal.

'Yes! Now Katsuki will look up to me and Endeavor-sama will talk to me!' Katsumi cheered as her medal was put on by the Flame Hero himself.

Khoii couldn't help but hide a smile seeing the gold medal hanging from his neck and with a full stadium cheering. His chest was filled with adrenaline and what are the chances that his two 'rivals' were also his closest friends on either side of him.

It made Khoii think about how far he's gotten from being kidnapped and was saved by his friends to becoming a UA student in Class 1A no less and to be standing on the podium at such an event he could only dream to be apart of, but everything was real.

With a small smile, he thought 'I'm one step closer to becoming a hero.'

After the awards he went down from the podium to Katsumi and Kenta who seem to be taking selfies with their medals on and their attention went to Khoii who they immediately pulled in for a photo.

"Today was fun." Katsumi said excitedly.

Khoii looked at her phone to conclude his thoughts, on her phone was a picture of Endeavor awarding Katsumi with the medal "You like?" Kenta popped in.

Khoii raised an eyebrow at his friend "They let you take your phone with you."

Kenta smirked "They never said we couldn't"

"This is great! Endeavor-sama noticed me!" Katsumi squealed.

Khoii sweatdropped, "But he gave out the medals to every one of us."

That comment earned him an elbow from Kenta "Don't spoil the moment."

"It's the end of the day, right? So we should all go celebrate." Katsumi said, excitedly enlacing her fingers with them and leading them to the tunnels of where campus would be. Meeting up with their friends and random heroes and citizens along the way who congratulated them, the group went out for Korean BBQ to celebrate.

The group had a lot of upbeat chatter between each other while Khoii stayed silent after he changed his clothes he tucked away the gold medal under his jacket safely while Katsumi and Kenta did who-knows-what with it.

Khoii was sat in between Katsumi and Nejire, a dream for those guys, and he started to think deeply as everyone around him chatted loudly.

"And it was so unexpected that Khoii was immune to my quirk." Katsumi spoke.

Kenta nodded agreeing "Yeah, I'm sure it kind of threw you off."

"What do you expect, Khoii doesn't really like people that way." Kenma stated as a matter of factly as everyone agreed with him.

Khoii looked down at his food staring at it intently after that comment because he was confused, confused about his feelings, and confused as to why Kenta would even steal his meat when there's clearly more than enough on the grill.

'I don't know how to feel about any of you, but I don't want any of you to get hurt because of me.' sparing a glance at his phone which didn't beep to notify Khoii in any changes, Khoii thinks if he made the wrong choice.