After Exams

"And that's what happened." Katsumi finished prompting the boys on her table to either laugh or blink owlishly at her story.

"You sound like you had rough" Kenta laughed while trying hard not to spit his food out of his mouth while Khoii looked uncomfortable at the food flying in his face.

"You should've been in our area if you want to talk about embarrassment," Khoii mentioned monotonously biting into his burger.

"Yeah this one kid was so nervous he kept mumbling in the corner!" Kenta piped up.

"I was talking about you, Mineta."

"Hey, that's just mean!'' Kenta pretended to be fake hurt.

"But really you guys, this guy he just- he just popped out of nowhere!" Katsumi protested, standing up from her seat almost knocking over her Coldstone milkshake in the process.

"Shut up, Bakugou-san," Khoii mumbled quietly.

"So mean, Khoii-kun! We've known each other for years no need for formalities!"

"Yeah, Khoii we've known each other for 3 months call us by our first names!"

The said boy shrugged his shoulders "I don't want to seem to associate with you guys in public, no hard feelings."

That coldhearted comment had sent both the energetic duo into a minute of despair. Keyword 'minute', any longer would have been a miracle for the black-haired introvert before they started talking again.

"But he was really strange though," Katsumi mumbled burying her face onto the table "I was trying to ignore everyone and keep my distance, I hated that part of my quirk but he didn't have a problem with the attention.."

"I gotta say Katsumi as your honorary bro for three months guys tend to be insecure about their body like what a lot of girls do," Kenta said slapping Katsumi's back for dramatic bro effect. "But you know what that guy is special Katsumi!" tears were now streaming from his eyes.

"Because he's weird?" Khoii suggested.

"NO, because this is how all the shonen jump mangas are like."

"I've never heard or seen of such a scene, Kenta-kun," Katsumi said confusedly.

"Then you guys should start reading every week of shounen jump from the local 7 eleven minimarts." Kenta declared.

"No, thank you"

"I have the training to do with my brother."

Were both of his friends' answers which caused a small break in his heart.

"Well, when can you read it?" Kenta asked slowly recovering from his shock.

"Probably tomorrow or the day after tomorrow-" Katsumi thought before being rudely cut off by Khoii

"Or even next year or even the seventh of never through to, to the fifteenth of never gonna happen."

This caused the two other teens to stare at him in quiet shock. 

---

---. https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d6/4c/af/ 

d64cafcfa30fbb358da42808b96c7733.jpg. www.pinterest.comwww.pinterest.com/pin/734509020455596800/. Accessed 5 Sept. 2019. 

&

---. 734509020455596810. www.pinterest.com, www.pinterest.com/pin/ 
734509020455596810/. Accessed 5 Sept. 2019.