Villains final battle

The morning sun rose bright and Khoii stretched getting up from his bed letting out a wide yawn and followed by a small crack from his back, "Man I haven't slept this good all week." turning his head to the other side of the room finding Katsumi's side empty.

Not a moment later Khoii hears his phone ringing.

"Uhh what does he want?" answering the call he hears heavy breathing from the other side.

"This is Gary and Aiko has dispersed into the shadows, I repeat Aiko has dispersed into the shadows."

"This isn't funny Mineta."

"No! Aiko was kidnapped last night!"

"Katsumi?-"

"Yes, Katsumi! Keep up!"

"But by who?"
"No time, you need to meet me at Endeavor's agency to discuss this- my mentor the cool Edgeshot said it was okay for me to tag along and he said you could be there too!"

"Wait! Give me the name of that villain."

"Death metal bloody murder ex-soldier!" he said in one breath, "Now hurry!"

Khoii froze hearing that redundant name confirmed his thoughts and worries about Katsumi, Death metal bloody murder ex-soldier is considered the most fearsome villain out there, and Knock out and Knock in was his famous henchman.

"Oh no..." without a second thought Khoii brushed his hair, got into his hero suit, and rushed outside through the window in the direction of Endeavor's agency "I never thought I'd go back there..."

After arriving at the agency in record time he ran into some top-ranked heroes who looked to be also heading in the same destination as him so he followed them to a meeting room where there were top-notch pro heroes at every inch of the room, Kenta stuck out like a sore thumb.

"Hey, Koi tell them I don't drink and am totally not hallucinating things!" immediately he attacked the poor boy leading him into the middle of the room where he was the center of attention where everyone started questioning both of them.

"Shut it" Endeavor bellowed making everyone silent "We have reviewed the incident and the surveillance cameras have been hacked leading us to believe that he might be telling the truth."

More whispers broke out in the room. Khoii looked for Endeavor's eyes and met with his sending a silent message between them, Khoii nodded seeing the look in his eye.

"This is a serious case!" cried a random hero.

"We need to keep this under wraps so the public won't know," stresses Wash, the laundry hero.

A realization hit Khoii, 'If Wash is here then...' looking to his side Khoii jumped seeing Kenma beside him.

"Kozume, when did you get here?" Khoii whispered while the other heroes were still panicking.

"I was here earlier than you, how did you not notice me?" Kenma replied.

Khoii didn't get a chance to retort because Endeavor was in the spot again formulating a plan to sneak into Death metal bloody murder ex-soldier's base in order to retrieve Katsumi whilst finding his motive.

"Yeah, but how are we going to find this guy? He's very secretive." a hero said.

"There have been some rumors that he kidnaps and threatens higher-ups and security, blackmailing them to do their bidding and have been contacting them via messages through an unknown signal." Best Jeanist spoke up presenting a map and profiles of missing people.