Aww - V.B

When Violet remembers stupid things you two have in the past

(Im using some of aww by baby ariel they'll be like this)

"Spray perfume on your pillow when I'm out of town"
Violet grabs the perfume bottle that was set on the table located on the right side of her bed. She grabbed it and heavily sprayed it on her pillows. Klaus entered her room and coughed due to the strong, unfamiliar, scent of that specific perfume. He was about to speak up but remembered what his older sister told him about whenever she does this. He silently left the room to give her peace.

Violet was sitting in her highly feminine smelling room (makes sense?) and remembered the most memorable time the vanilla scent infiltrated her nostrils.

"You can't catch me!" the person with aesthetically pleasing clothing yelled while running around the house their girlfriend lived in. "You're so freaking cute!" The girl with the name of a flower whispered once she caught up with the person trying to play tag in the dark. "Thanks vi, for all ways being there when I get too crazy." It looked like there were hearts in their eyes. I could've sworn there were. Moments later, their lips collided to make a explosion.

"'Everyone wants somebody who looks at them like that
like the way you're looking at me'."
Violet said remembering the time everybody was starring at you in the hallway of the academy because Violet was looking at you the way she always did it, with love very present in her eyes. It was a look everyone strived to have directed at them but it never was, it was always at the one and only: y/n l/n.

"No matter how reckless, you never said no."
All the time you had reckless ideas and that's something Violet admired and loves that you embraced.

The said Baudelaire stuffed her head in the perfume infected pillows. Klaus finally got the courage to walk into that room that described the feeling blue.

The girl who's name matched a color looked up when she heard a creek from her handmade door. The boy who was extraordinary at facing reality closed the door barely making a noise.
"Violet you have to accept this. y/n wouldn't like to see you like this." Klaus said from the corner of Violet's self created bed. She looked up and hugged her younger brother with all her might and let the tears freely stream down her face. The older sister of two other people didn't like to act like this because it made her feel helpless but for once, she couldn't keep it in. Klaus didn't mind because it reminded him, nobody. is perfect. Everyone breaks down, it may not be everyday but it happens. Violet gripped Klaus arms so hard but her didn't mind. He never, ever minded. "They're dead, Klaus. Mother. Fucking. Dead."
"You're so freaking cute"

UNEDITED
im so sad dang.