Meet The Family - V.B

When you're dating Violet and meeting her family for the first time

Violet was afraid.
It wasn't rare that she was but currently, hiding away in a closet sounded like the best idea.

7:50

Ten minutes
Violet thought anxiously.
Ten minutes until she comes over for dinner.

Her and her siblings currently lived with their Uncle Monty and invited her over for dinner. The eldest Baudelaire has not gotten the chance to admit to her family that she was dating a girl tonight, it would be the day they find out. Thoughts ran through Violet's mind not helping her current state. Her brother going up to her and asking an question that would seemed innocent to any other person but it hit Violet like a brick.
"When is your boyfriend coming?"

7:58
How did 8 minutes go buy so fast. Time has been racing at the same speed of her heart she supposed. Why was her girlfriend coming over more nerve-racking than seeing Count Olaf?

"2 minutes, if she's on time."

Klaus' face immediately changed and Violet soon realized her mistake.
"She"
Violet had said she instead of them.
"Them. Sorry I meant to say them."
She quickly said hoping he didn't catch it. Klaus opened his mouth to ask Violet another question but the doorbell suddenly went off. What a fortunate and unfortunate time to come.
"Open the door! I'm adding the finishing touches to dinner!" Monty yelled from the kitchen. If Violet went to run to her room, what kind of manners would that be?
Violet went to grab her baby sister with shaking hands. Klaus looked over at his older sister and followed her to the door. Violet opened the door to reveal a girl slightly shorter than her with h/c hair.
Klaus looked at the girl in the doorway shocked while his older sister licked her incredibly chapped lips. "Klaus, this is y/n, my girlfriend. y/n this is my brother, Klaus, and my baby sister, Sunny." y/n put her finger out for the baby to take a grasp on, trying to get comfortable with her lover's family. she puts out her other hand for Klaus to shake which he happily does. when y/n's eyes reached Violet's, both girl's worries suddenly disappeared.
Maybe this won't be such a bad evening after all.

~UNEDITED~
so we got 10k.
um
i had nothing planned and now we're at 11k.
im taking requests for the crowd for what i should do so...
run wild.
except nothing close to smut.
i still have enough dignity not to do s
s m u t