Dead - I.Q

When Isadora gives the Baudelaires the truth about her life

"Sorry you guys have to sleep in the orphan shack, we wish we had more room in our broom closet." Duncan said looking at the three siblings.
"We completely understand. We wouldn't want to intrude anyways." Violet said reassuring the boy.
Klaus looked over at the girl sitting across from him. He looked over at the two other people that paused their conversation and caught eyes with Klaus. They all knew Isadora was being unusually quiet, even though the Baudelaires hadn't known her for long. "Let's all empty out our pockets to see if there's anything Violet can use to keep the crabs out of the shack." Klaus said hoping that would catch Isadora's attention.

Everyone, including Isadora, starting pulling everything in their pockets out. The four other kids realized she was listening to all their conversations and choosing not to involve herself. The thought confused the two older Baudelaires but the male Quagmire had a theory of her mood.
At the same time, Isadora and Klaus pulled out two halves of the same telescope from their pockets.
"Where'd you get that?" Klaus asked urgent for and answer. Dr. Montgomery had the same one and he was one of the people who claimed to be associated with the Baudelaire's parents.

Duncan's eyes widened when Klaus asked his sister that question. Isadora's eyes watered quickly as she lowered her gaze to the ground. Violet was utterly confused with the Quagmires reactions to the simple question her brother has just asked. Duncan decided to answer for his sister who had tears beginning to run down her face.
"Her girlfriend gave it to her. So may call it her ex because... you see....." Duncan said trying to find the right words that wouldn't trigger his only living sibling. "She's gone. And not like she's on a trip-" a small voice suddenly interrupted Duncan.
"She was there during the fire," you could barely hear her voice but it was quivering "she gave it to me before it started and told she loved me. Less than an hour later, she's gone."

~UNEDITED~
sorry i haven't updated but my science grade was wack and we had to get that ish up