Woke Up Late - D.Q

When you and Duncan met at Izzy's party

Woke up late
somewhere far away from home.
Pockets empty, wallet gone.

Duncan opened his eyes to find a tall bookshelf. He noticed that it wasn't the small bedside table he had in his bedroom. The clothes he was wearing were the same that he was wearing the previous night. When he patted down his pockets, he learned that there was nothing in there, including his wallet.

The sun is streaming all on down on my face
Layin' down on someones bed
A girl that I had hardly met
My head is spinnin' like I've been out days

The Quagmire turned his head trying to get the sun out of his eyes. He had turned to find the bed sheets moved out of the way like somebody had previously been laying there. A picture of picture was on her bed label 'Me <3' with the picture being a stunning girl on a table. She seemed to have been in the middle of dancing. He squinted his eyes, his head was banging horribly.  The teen was very confused and tried to make sense of his current situation.

Now you're waking up too
Lying next to me in your room
Not quite used to someone so new
Did ya catch my name, yeah

The journalist assumed that the girl had recently gotten up too. Looking around the bedroom, getting used to this bedroom. Duncan imagined how the girl felt just finding out she was sleeping next to a random dude. He looked out the window to see she was walking down the sidewalk, it looked like she carried a lot of confidence. Quickly he realized, it was the girl from the picture.

Wonder how long I slept in
I don't know where the hell I've been
I know that's all right

Looked on the floor of the room, he soon realized, she left her work keys next to the door  Assuming she would need them, he picked them up and ran out the door in hopes to find her.

Last night we met at one
Drank 'til two
Danced 'til four
Walked you home
Awake 'til dawn
Slept 'til noon
And now I want more

He walked after her recapping the previous night, when they had met.
They met at Isadora's party at
1
They danced until
2
And drank Caprisuns until
4.
When the sun had started to raise, Duncan walked her home. The both had slept in until noon. He wanted to do wore things with you than he was able to do with you last night.