Time - Q.Q

When you're finally found

Time.
a word that people often worry about.
a word that can bring uneasiness.
it can do so many things to so many people.
a victim was Quigley Quagmire.

a boy who once lived a fulfilling life with his family.
nothing could go wrong.
wrong was a word in this place that means not right, something that shouldn't be happening happened.
it would be wrong not to cry when a beloved character dies.

Quigley once met a girl.
her name was y/n.
once he loved her dearly.
very freaking dearly.
they were good together.
but all good things come to an end.

--------------

Quigley opened his eyes.
he looked at his brother.
it had been a while since he has seen his siblings but was able to find them in the SSHAMH.
Quigley smiled.
he had been able to find his siblings.
the said siblings had thought that he would be able to catch a break, only to learn that at night, he had been looking at more maps.
he needed to find something else.
little did Quigley know, today was the day they would ask.
and they weren't leaving without an answer.

--------------

Quigley opened the door to his room with bags under his eyes only to find his sister and brother waiting outside of it.
"Hey guys, I was going to head to Izzy's room assuming that Duncan was already there since his bed is empty." Quigley said with a smile on his face. it quickly disappeared after he saw both of his siblings wore a poker face. they made their way into his room and say him on his bed as they sat on Duncan's bed.
"As your siblings..." Isadora started, "We want to know what's going on with you." Duncan completed.

Quigley tried laughing at off.
"What do you mean?" he asked his only living relatives.
"Quigley, please stop lying to us. We know something's wrong and we want to help you. We've seen you looking at maps in the middle of the night, what's going on?" Isadora asked practically begging her brother to tell them what's happening with him. Quigley bow his head down, his long hair covering his face. I'm a second, his siblings noticed that his arms were hugging himself and his shoulders were shaking.
it didn't take a genius to realize he was crying.
"I'm looking," he softly said, "I'm looking so hard for her. But I can't..."
"You can't what?" asked Duncan with a caring tone.
"I just can't find her."

--------------

Quigley stood up, his Duncan and Isadora were finally able to see the amount of tears on his face as he left the room.
Quigley found Hector and asked him to land the SSHAMH in the city as soon as possible. when Hector asked why, the boy have him the only answer he could manage,
"I need to find her"

--------------

They landed that day.
Duncan and Isadora went to find the Baudelaires since Violet sent a Volunteer Factual Dispatch that they were currently in the city.
Quigley quickly made his way to the bank to see if anyone had known your last known location to see if he could finally gather enough information to get you back.

--------------

"YOU HAVE TO KNOW SOMETHING!" Quigley yelled at Mr. Poe
"I'll tell you exactly what I told the Baudelaires when they had asked the same question, I have no idea about y/n's current location or her last known location." Mr. Poe said in a ridiculously calm voice.
"BUT IT'S CALLED THE LAST KNOWN LOCATION FIR A REASON! SOMEBODY... just someone has to know. Please Mr. Poe, your wife runs the newspaper she could know." Quigley was starting to get desperate. he was trying to find this girl and has made zero progress in the last week. he quickly wiped his eyes trying not to show the stupid banked he was crying.
the phone started ringing.
the idiotic banker picked it up.
he handed it to Quigley, "They're asking for you."

the voice on the other side of the phone was the inventor herself, Violet Baudelaire.
she knew about y/n.
both of the older Baudelaires did.
she was undercover with Quigley but all of a sudden, she disappeared.

"Quigley I'm sorry but we've been searching for weeks and we... we still can't find her. We're trying our hardest. We've asked Lemony and he still couldn't give us an answer. Even VFD doesn't know if she's still alive. When you were claimed dead, there was still a fire saying that you were still alive but not directly. We tried looking for something just like it but we can't.
I think we have to give up."

"We can't give up like that. Violet we can't just do that. I miss her an inordinate amount. If she's out there, somewhere, we just can't stop. If I were in her position, I would want you guys to keep looking for me. We can't pretend that she didn't go missing Violet. If you and Klaus want to give up, FINE go that. I won't. I'll keep looking for her."
"After all this time?"
Violet asked him.
"Always."
Quigley said before hanging up.

--------------

Mr. Poe continued his phone call with his wife.
all Quigley wanted to do was find her.
and hug her.
and kiss her.
and ask her out.
he never had the time to do the last two things but one day, he promised himself, he would most definitely do that and more.

Quigley waited inpatiently for the phone call to finish. he needed the information fast so he could quickly go so if he got a location, he could hopefully find her before she could move. the phone was finally put down and the Quagmire was on the edge of his seat. the words told to him broke his heart.
"I'm sorry."
Quigley got out of his seat and started walking towards the exit. he stopped and turned to the banker.
unholy words were about to fly out of his mouth before he heard a familiar voice from behind him.
"Well I guess you really missed me, didn't you?"

--------------

~UNEDITED~
sorry for the wait but this chapter has 1,047 words in it??
(excluding this)
and i have 13k reads?
thank you guys so much and happy Easter time/ Passover!