Midnight Target Run - V.B

When you and Violet livestream a Target run at 12 am

"GET OUT OF MY STORE!" two figures could be seen being shoved out of a store around 2 am, one was holding their phone and the other had her arms filled with bags of purchased items. the first one was my girlfriend, violet baudelaire.
that second girl was me.
y/n l/n.

we get bored easily.
so we decided to do something fun, like go to Target for no reason and to see what happened.
I don't get what we did wrong if I'm being honest.

Violet and I made or way through the entrance of the store.
"Violet, can you  push me in a cart?" I asked already scurrying to where all the carts were kept. "Sure, y/n."
she grabbed a cart and helped me inside the basket of it. she started her way down the isles not telling me if she wanted to go to any particular one. our livestream was buzzing with comments about what we should do but, we currently weren't listening to anything they were commenting.

we eventually stopped at the toy isle closer to the back of the store.
Violet placed her phone on a shelf so it could still film us and helped me out of our empty cart. I pushed the cart out of the phone camera's frame while Violet grabbed a foam sword and lightsaber. she threw the sword my way and we started hitting each other with it. soon an employee came to us and told us to stop because we were being too loud. she also stated that this was the on warning we would get before being kicked out.

later on our cart was filled with snacks, craft materials and toys. we finished checking out and went to put our cart away. Violet pushes the cart, that I was still in, towards the rest of the carts, "VIOLET!" I screamed at her as I hit the carts and tipped over. the woman from earlier came and grabbed the back of my hoodie and did the same to Violet and dragged us out of the store. "You are banned from here for two weeks for disrupting the peace we had. Did you guys happen to forget that it's now 1 in the morning?" She went back inside as Violet looked at me with a smile while lightly shaking her head. We suddenly bursted into laughter realizing Violet's livestream was still going. We quickly waved   goodbye to our viewers before ending it.
Instagram gave us an option once we finished it.

Save live and post to your story?

yes

no

we obviously chose yes.

~UNEDITED~
❤️sorry for not updating but i'm trying to start some books that i've been thinking about.
if you our someone you know can make graphics can you send them my way because i really want to do some for books i plan on writing.
leave requests because i'm low on ideas. have a great night/day!!!❤️