Livestream Mistakes - K.B

When Violet films a livestream and accidentally reveals yours and Klaus'relationship

You were resting your head on your boyfriend's shoulder. You haven't seen much of him while he was filming "A Series Of Unfortunate Events" a show retelling the unfortunate events of his family's lives.
Since the third and final season was finally done being filmed, you were able to spend quality time with him. All of the fans didn't know about your relationship because Klaus didn't want to put you in an uncomfortable situation seeing that you don't commonly like being in the spotlight.

You snuggled closer into Klaus while Sunny was down for a nap along with Beatrice while Violet was nowhere to be seen. Klaus moved his face over to look at you in the eyes. He got rid of his glasses and know he has light brown contacts that you loved to admire. Suddenly the both of you started leaning on until your lips met.
The kiss was sweet and their lips were moving in sync. The young couple was so caught up in their kiss, they didn't notice that the eldest Baudelaire came into the room with her phone camera facing them. She was in the middle of a livestream and was dared to scare her brother. Violet lowered her camera and cleared her throat to catch their attention and luckily, it worked. "Um... I was doing a livestream." Violet said slightly shocked she was dumb enough remember he was in there with his girlfriend. She should've assumed they were gonna kiss and denied the dare. "I accidentally recorded some of that."
Klaus turned to her sister shocked and looked at the camera.

"At least now you guys know I have a girlfriend!"

~UNEDITED~