The Kiss - V.B

When Violet and Quigley climb the waterfall together

Sunny was only a toddler.
they gave me a lot of reasons to be scared for her safety.
She was stuck on top of a waterfall with Count Olaf a wicked man, nobody would want to spend their time with him willingly.
Even though I wasn't related to her, I can't imagine how her siblings feel, because I feel like I'm experiencing it ten times worse.

Violet and Quigley decided it was best for both of them to climb up the waterfall with contraption.
"We'll her and then we'll come right back down," Violet said, "you can use the telescope to make sure we're okay while climbing up."
She sent a sincere smile to me and Klaus trying to insure us that she will be okay.
"go up and be careful we don't know if this will work." Klaus said he didn't want his older sister to be hurt and he didn't want his little sister to be hurt either.

Klaus and I sat around the burned down headquarters while waiting for the pair to come back down from the waterfall with the little girl they've been looking for.
"I think we should check the telescope right about now see if they're still making their way up." I said to Klaus thinking that they could be hurt or something went wrong.

We made our way over to where we had the telescope setup. Klaus let me check first since I was the one who suggested it.
When I left the site I saw made my heart shatter into microscopic pieces.

A tear slowly ran down for my right eye. I tried to wipe it before Klaus could see but more made their way down from both eyes. I moved away from the telescope so if you could get a look and when he's saw immediately gave me a hug. He knew about my crush on his older sister and it broke my heart to see her kissing my best friend, He helped me even tighter. He told me the story about one Duncan carved his and Violet's initials into a red herring that he and his sister were captured him I guess this is how he felt too.
I spent so much time with Quigley especially after Josephine's house fell down into the lake. before it fell I was able to find a vfd tunnel and went through there thinking I would never see my friends again. We met upon mainland about the time his siblings were kidnapped, we found the sugar bowl together, and this is what I get in return I helped him I helped him so damn much. I told him countless story about me and Violet I told him all the times I wish she would be with me. He knew about my crush in her as much as Klaus did.
I knew we had bigger situation so my love life but I couldn't help but stare through that telescope.
It pained me it really did.

Is this how lemony felt when Beatrice married somebody else?

UNEDITED
!WARNING SLIGHTLY LONG A/N AHEAD YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BUT I WOULD APPRECIATE IT!
so we're almost at 20K what should I do when we get there?
tell me what you would like to see.
sorry for being M.I.A for about a month I deeply apologize and I didn't mean to be off for that long it was meant to be until the end of the school year because exams were going on.
happy pride month be happy about who you are no matter what race, sexuality, or gender you are.
this is YOUR month.
I'm working on a part 2 for the Quigley Quagmire Time chapter and I'm also working on a little mini imagine series for Violet and a little Dunklaus in those chapters 😉.
I don't know how long it's going to be yet but I think it's going to be pretty long so buckle up for a Violet Baudelaire imagine session.
❤️love you all and hope you have a great night / day!❤️