Part 1: Day 1

I respect all of the actors.

Lana's POV:

Day 1 on the set of Once upon a time! I'm so excited to take part in this show, I just know it will be great! I'm going to meet everyone today!

I'm in the car with my husband Sean.

"So you ready?" He asks me while petting Lola our dog

"Yes." I say grabbing his hand and leaning on his shoulder. Smiling.

Few minutes later...

"Hi!" Adam and Eddy say to me.

"Nice to see you 2 again!" I say "This is my husband Sean. Sean this is Adam and Eddy the people who started this!"

"Hello!" Sean says shaking their hands.

Lola barks

"Ah yes don't worry Lols I didn't forget about you" I say "And this is Lola our little doggy daughter!" I say laughing as Lola jumps.

Eddy leaves

After that Adam says "I'll show you to your trailor and then you'll meet your assistant who will show you around and bring you to meet your co-workers."

I smile and follow with Sean

"Ok this is it." Adam says "Here's your trailor and meet Aisha your assistant." Aisha is a tall girl with wavy hair holding a clipboard. "Now I'll head over to help the others, so I'll see you guys later. Nice to see you again Lana and nice to meet you Sean." He says then walking away.

"Bye!" we all say.

We settle down, get to know Aisha, and start to unpack.

"Ok shall we go to meet the others?" Aisha says.

"Yes that would be lovely!" I say nodding "Sean, hun do you want to stay and unpack and rest or come?"

He stands up and says "I'll stay here with Lola and unpack. Good luck." He says placing a kiss on my lips.

"Mk," i say lightly hitting his chest "love you." I say walking out to follow Aisha.

Few moments later...

"So this is Jared he'll be playing your son, Henry" Aisha says pointing to a little boy.

"Hi Jared! I'm Lana! I remember seeing you at the auditions!"

"Hi." He says. Hmm, he's a little bit timid, that's ok.

"So you excited?" I ask him.

"Yes!" He opens up.

"Who did you come with? Your mom?" I ask.

He goes quite again, then says "No, I dont have a mommy or daddy." He's an orphan? "I come alone." Awe.

Flashback:

Lana's POV:

"So sorry but the baby is gone. And from the recent tests, it looks like you just can't have a baby." The Dr tells us "I'll leave you 2 to talk" he says leaving the room.

I cry leaning onto Sean's chest.

"Shhh" he rubs circles on my back trying to calm me down. "It's ok love, we can just adopt."

"It's all my fault!" I say still crying.

"No you did absolutely nothing wrong." Sean says "There's other ways to have child you know."

Narrorators POV:

7 months later the couple tried to adopt but it didn't work out. They were left with no child.

Present:

Lana's POV:

I try to change the subject "What do you like about acting Jared?"

He smiles "It's so fun and I feel happy doing it!"

I smile back.

A bit after...

I meet the rest of the cast and crew members. We all acted out our scenes and now that's over.

"Jared, you're so good in acting! You did amazing!" I told him.

"Not as good as you." He replies.

"I wasnt half that good when i was your age." I say

He laughs

"Hey do you want to come to my trailor and meet my dog and husband?" I ask

"Yes! I love dogs. My old foster home had 1 dog. She was my only friend." He tells me. Awe.

"You'll love Lols!" I tell him then walk to the trailor "Come on!" We talk and walk then i feel his tiny hand hold onto mine. I squeeze his hand, look down and smile at him.

Well that's chapter 1! I hope you liked it! I hope you don't mind it if you see any grammar mistakes. In the next chapter Jared will be introduced to Sean and Lola.