Cicada

"His name is Cicada," Carry said.

"And we never catch him," Barry said with a worried look on his face. Everyone was gathered in the cortex, discussing who this new meta-human-killer was. No one had even the smallest of smiles.

"Supergirl, Legends, even the league tried, but no one was successful,"

"Probably because he can dampen everybody's powers with that magic frekin dagger," Ralph commented quietly."

"Not all heroes are meta-humans though, what about-" Caitlin inquired.

"The green arrow? Yeah he tried to once but..." Carry trailed off, shaking her head sadly.

"Awesome..." Cisco put his head down on the back of Iris' chair.

Carry notices Nora's confused face, "What is it?"

"He's early... I studied him for years, in our timeline, he never killed gridlock or block, he started on some other meta." She looked down at the ground sadly, "Now they're dead because of me."

"Okay, we have no idea the ripple effect this change could cause, or what kind of future Nora and Carry will return to, we gotta catch this guy fast." Barry took charge before Nora could blame herself anymore.

"You mean catch the guy that future us couldn't catch," Cisco challenged, but Barry shot his challenge down by nodding. "Right, and I thought beating the thinker was hard," he mumbled.

"Guys, CCPD needs help downtown, it's cicada," Caitlin tapped at her monitor in front of her.

"Okay, it's all hands on deck," Barry pulled his mask on and sped out with Ralph, leaving red lightning behind him. Purple and yellow streaks weren't far behind. Iris and Caitlin went to work at the console and Cisco sat down in a rolling chair off to the side.

The entire time the team was working, Carry wished she could join them, however, she thought she'd make more of a mess than there already was. So she sat off to the side, just like Cisco, and didn't utter a word.