Choices

"Nora's heart just stopped!" Iris shouted from the cortex.

"Where is she?" Barry got changed and headed to Joe's house. "Hey Joe, is Nora here?" Barry began to panic.

"No, why?" He went past Joe and searched the house. He found Nora's implant in the couch. "Um what's that?"

"Nora's implant."

"Caitlin's about to take the chip out, she's going to need you in there," Iris told Barry when he ran in.

"Get this to Cisco, he can find out where Nora's been, and hopefully we can figure out where this guy took her."

"I'll do it after, you guys can use my help."

"Yeah... about that, the last time Ice saw you, you guys weren't the best of friends."

"Right." Iris opened a breach.

"See you soon," said Barry. Iris disappeared to the arctic lab. He went into the room with Caitlin and Carry.

"She's not going to be happy, being kept down for all these years," Barry said.

"That's why I brought this." Caitlin held up her snowflake necklace, "she can choose."

"No, you need to keep that on."

"Carry needs it more than me, if you want Killer Frost out of battles, fine, but my daughter needs this more." Caitlin took forceps and pulled the small chip out of Carry's chest, she clipped the wires and set it on a nearby tray.

Steam seeped from Carry's wounds as she healed. Caitlin removed her necklace and took a deep breath when she heard the familiar chatter of Killer Frost in her head. A small puff of white steam escaped Carry's mouth and Caitlin attached the snowflake to her. Her eyes flicked open, revealing her brown orbs.

"Hey," Caitlin whispered.

"Mom..." Her voice came out hoarse and tired. "What happened?"

"I had to remove your chip to save you."

"What?"

"Don't worry, you have my necklace on, it's your choice."

"Where is Nora?" Barry asked.

"I don't know, she ran-"

"God, she could've been taken anywhere!"

"Barry-"

"What if this guy kills her?"

"Barry," Carry said loudly, getting his attention. "Nora wasn't captured."

"Then why did I find her implant and not her?"

"Because Nora did this to me," Carry choked out. Barry and Caitlin stared, completely baffled.

"What?" Barry looked like he was going to cry, "w-why would she do that?"

"Because I was going to tell you," Carry paused. "Nora works for Thawne."