Control

"She's too strong!" Carry held her head while Ice fought to the surface.

"You can do this, think about why you need to stay in control," Caitlin coached her daughter. Bright blue irises flickered through before they were gone altogether. Carry took a deep breath and smiled.

"I did it," she said. Caitlin pulled her in for a hug.

"Yes you did, Carry, yes you did." She sighed with relief, her daughter didn't have to go through what she went through with Killer Frost.

Just then, Barry ran to the door of the medbay.

"Why's this door locked?"

"Sorry!" Caitlin unlocked it, "Carry was learning to keep in control.

"Nice, we'll talk more in a moment, come out here." Carry struggled out of the bed, her wounds still sore and a new voice was in her head. Caitlin walked slightly behind her as they all went to the Pipeline. Nora was unconscious in the cell.

"You caught her," Carry said quietly, no one had locked Nora up before.

"Where was she?"

"She was about to go back to the future." Barry smiled, "never thought I'd get to use that reference."

"So now what?" Asked Caitlin.

"Now we have to decide what to do with her."

They went to the Cortex and called the rest of the team in. Caitlin, Barry, Cisco, Carry, Ralph, Iris, and Sherloque stood around the room, deciding Nora's future.