Why?

"I can't find him anywhere with the satellite," Caitlin said, her eyes glazed over. Barry noticed right away and went over to comfort her. She didn't cry but Caitlin's eyes watered as he hugged her.

"We'll find him," Cisco assured "I have just one question though, Carry?"

"Yeah?"

"How were you immune to the cold?"

"Her name is Ice,"

"Wait, you have a Killer Frost too?" Caitlin pushed out of Barry's arms and wiped her tears.

"Yes," Carry said.

"How? Did... did you have the ALS gene too?"

"No, no, I was born with her, and it was like having a sister inside your body. Sometimes you got along, other times you screamed at each other til mom walked in."

"Why hasn't she come out yet then?"

"Nora had a chip..." She pulled her shirt down to reveal the scar on her chest, "I didn't remove mine..."

"I don't think that's the wisest idea, keeping that part of you down... since Killer Frost has been gone, it's like a piece of me has been missing."

"I know, I just... I don't want anyone to get hurt. Last time she came out, she was so mad she tried to kill people," Carry tried to explain without giving them too much information about the future.

"Killer Frost could talk to her... if their relations are like hers with Icicle, she'll be Frost's daughter."

"No... No I don't want to take the chance that she'll hurt anyone." They all nodded, remembering the time Killer Frost tried to kill them. Caitlin knew Ice wasn't all bad, but she respected her daughter's decision to keep the chip in, just like the team did when she was afraid of Frost.