Transition

Ice went straight to the apartment where Carry had lived with the Wests for her entire life. It was run down and nothing like she remembered. Where was she? Her bright blue irises and pale complexion attracted a lot of attention, despite her hair still being brown. Ice hated the brown hair but no matter how much she tried, it wouldn't turn blue. It didn't take long for Barry and Caitlin to show  up after she began freezing the buildings.

"Ice stop!" Yelled her mom, Killer Frost.

"Why? It's not like you care."

"I do care."

"If you cared, you would have stayed, instead of going after some man that left you."

"I'm sorry for that, but I haven't done that yet, we can fix it."

"What do you mean, you haven't done that yet?" Asked Ice.

"Nora brought Carry back in time, to 2019," Barry explained. He hid his face under his mask in public for once.

"Nora? Where is she?" A blue streak formed in Carry's hair.

"Locked up, she can't hurt anyone anymore."

"Yeah right, the only way to stop her is to kill her."

"I'm not going to let you kill my daughter," Barry said.

Carry scoffed, "so that's why you haven't kill her." Carry's hair slowly became a light, icy blue. She decided to completely go against Carry and Nora, "You do know she's not your actual daughter right?"