The Struggles with an Alter Ego

The first day went fine with Ice chatting away in her head, then Ice remembered what happened all those years ago.

A headache formed throughout Carry's head, Ice was fighting to break through again. She took three Ibuprofen to ease the pain of another person screaming inside of her.

Nora was still in the pipeline, no one had talked to her yet. Carry decided she might as well.

Nora sat on the floor of her cell and only looked up when Carry walked in.

"You hurt me."

"You're supposed to be dead," Nora said bluntly.

"And I'm supposed to thank you for that?" She couldn't believe her ears. "Thanks to you, I have a constant headache."

"Would you rather of died?"

"I would rather you listen to me. Thawne only thinks about how to get what he wants, he doesn't care what happens to you." Carry had tried this speech so many times before, however none had been while Nora couldn't run away.

"He does care about me, how do you think you got to see your parents? If he didn't care then why would he let you come along?" Carry paused, what did he want with her? She had an idea, but it'd be better to talk with the rest of the team. She left Nora and ran out while she yelled for her to come back.

"Thawne does everything for a reason," Carry burst out when she got to the cortex.

"What?" The entire team was there.

"Thawne, he sent Nora to this time period, why? Why not to a time when she wouldn't have to deal with you guys?"

"What did he want with Cicada?" Sherloque joined in.

"He was the only thing that could take his powers away," said Cisco.

"Nora did say we hadn't beat him before she arrived," Caitlin pointed out.

"But why bring me with her? That's what I don't get, what does Thawne want with me? I'm smart enough to keep my distance from Nora's mission."

"Oh my god that's it! Ice!" Caitlin exclaimed.

"What would he want with her?" Carry asked.

"Think about it, she's an impulsive teenager, and on top of that she's angry."

"He just needed Nora to bring her out." Carry stomped back downstairs to the pipeline.

Nora was in the same position as before. "You were never ordered to kill me, were you?" She was fuming, the headache returned. It was getting harder to keep Ice out.

"I-"

"Were you?" She asked again.

"No, I was told to bring you close to death so the only Ice could save you."

Carry scoffed, "I should've known you were as bad as he was."

"I don't kill." Nora stood up and straightened her jeans and t-shirt.

"You might as well, with all the pain you cause when you work for him." The longer she stood there, the angrier she got, however, she needed to know more. "I'm your bestfriend and suddenly that went away for a mission?"

"He assured me you wouldn't die."

"You know how a pole feels when it goes through your back?" Ice said, her blue eyes flickering through and staying.

She ripped a pipe off the wall and opened the door to Nora's cell. Nora's eyes widened before she attempted to speed run away. Ice froze her in place before thrusting the pipe through Nora's back. "It felt like that," she said before stomping off.

-Upstairs-

"Uhh, Nora's gone," said Iris.

"So is Carry." Caitlin looked at the monitor before jogging after Barry. Cisco and Ralph went through the most recent video footage.

Barry and Caitlin pulled the pipe out and put Nora back in her cell where she could heal herself. They went back upstairs to see what the boys found.

"You aren't gonna like this," Cisco said as he rewinded the security footage. Caitlin put her hand to her mouth.

"Ice took over."

"And what's even worse is she's angrier than Killer Frost was-"

"She's doing exactly what Thawne wanted to happen," Barry muttered under his breath.

~
So this story is going to end soon, idk if I'm going to make a sequel to it or not, that all depends on if you guys want one. It would take place a few months after this story and revolve around Snowbarry.

*LAST MONDAY POSTING*
~