part 8

"(Y/N)! I'm sorry! Please don't cry!" You heard Yoongi's distant voice. He couldn't come in cause it was the girl's room, so he was stood at the door, calling into the bathrooms.
You let yourself cry quietly into your jumper and decided the facade was too hard to keep up.
"I was being a d*ck, I'm really sorry!" You didn't reply. "I'm sorry for being so cold with you, I was just being moody and annoying."
You sniffled some of your tears up. "Oh (Y/N), I went too far, I didn't mean to make you cry."
It hurt that you couldn't tell him he wasn't the reason you were crying. "Please come out so I can hug you."
You laughed a little at that, he was adorable. But you couldn't calm yourself down enough and you didn't want to risk bumping into Tai out there in the corridor.
"If you won't come out, I'll come in." He warns, humorously.
You chuckle and then sniffed before saying, "This is the girl's bathroom, you can't."
He thought about it for a second, "Well...this is an extreme circumstance."
You chuckled and didn't reply. "You're really going to make me do this aren't you." You smiled and didn't reply again.
"Okay well, I'm coming in." He said and you listened out for his footsteps to hear if he would really do it. There was silence for a second and then you hear it, he had actually come in here. "(Y/n), open the door."
You sighed and tried to wipe the tears from your face. "Promise you won't laugh at me this time?"
He chuckled, "I promise, I don't be an arsehole."
You reached up to unlock the door and you felt Yoongi push is open gently as he spotted you sat on the ground, just by it.
"Oh (Y/N, you look awful."
"I thought you said you weren't going to be an arsehole!" You laughed.
He laughed too, "Sorry." He sank down to the ground too and then pulled you in for a hug. He stroked your hair as you started to cry into his shirt. "I'm so sorry for how I was treating you (Y/N), I was just annoyed about last night. I was having such a nice night and then you left, but I understand, you had to go. i'm being unreasonable."
You pull back and wipe under your eyes again, "No it's okay. I was being inconsiderate yesterday. You made me have such a nice day and I never even said thank you. I'm so sorry"
"It's alright." He answered. "It seems like you have enough on your plate as it is. Was Tai mad about last night?" He asked the real question.
You sighed deeply, "Yeah. Really mad. He thought we were...on a date." You muttered.
"Oh," Yoongi looked surprised, "Did you explain that it was just for work, for inspiration?"
"I tried, but he wouldn't listen. He thinks it was just an excuse to go on a date. Which is so stupid."
He nodded, "Yeah. I'm so sorry, if I knew how angry he gets I wouldn't have taken you.."
"No, don't do that," you warn, "don't apologise. You did nothing wrong at all."
"And I'm sorry that he cheated. You don't deserve that."
"Thanks," you reply, genuinely.
There was a minute of silence before you noticed you had gotten mascara on his shirt, "Oh my gosh, Yoongi I'm so sorry!" you exclaimed as you tried wiping the mascara.
He just chuckled, "(Y/N), it's fine, it'll wash off." He took your hands that were furiously trying to wipe at the mascara stains and he pulled them away from his top, and he just held them for a second. Then he let them go.
"Is it obvious I've been crying?" You ask, wiping under your eyes.
He takes one look at you and smiles a little, "You've got a lot of mascara under your eyes."
You froze, "Oh no, I can't go out there looking like that, what if Tai sees me."
"Do you have any makeup wipes?" He asks and you think for a minute.
You gasp, "Yes! I have wet wipes in my bag!"
"I'll go get them," he says, getting up.
"Thank you!"
When he gets back you say, "You're a lifesaver."
He sits back down on the ground while you wipe your fallen mascara from under your eyes. "all gone?" You ask.
"Well..kinda but there's still some black marks around your face, you want me to get them?" He asks and you hand him the wet wipe as he holds your face in place and wipes the mascara away.
But then....he freezes. "What?" You ask, smiling at his shocked face.
"(Y/n), who the hell did that to your face?" Immediately, the smile falls from your face as you know instantly what he's talking about.
"Did what?" You ask, trying to pass it off as if you had no idea it was there.
"Bruised it. There's a dark bruise on your face, it looks new....wait did...." his eyes met yours as he connected the dots. He paused for a second before speaking, "Did Tai do that to you?"
You pushed yourself up to your feet, walking over to the mirrors above the sinks, ignoring him.
You got closer as you saw your bruise was clearly marking your face, your makeup having been taken off by the wet wipe.
Yoongi's reflection got closer to you as he watched you through the mirror. "(Y/n), did Tai hit you?"
You couldn't meet his eyes as you looked down at the sink, "Course not. Tai would never hurt me."
"Well would you mind explaining how you got that thing?" He was getting mad but you knew it wasn't with you. He could see right through you.
You thought for a sec before meekly muttering, "I fell."
He groaned as he recognised my lie straight away. "I can't believe this guy." He came behind you and turned your body round, putting his hand gently on the bruise. "Does it hurt?" He whispered.
You nodded as a silent tear fell right onto the bruise and hit his hand. He took the wet wipe to your cheek and ever so lightly wiped it further, revealing the bruise was even bigger than Yoongi had first thought.
He groaned again, "It's even bigger than I thought." He stopped then, for a second, looking at the damage done to your face whilst you avoided eye contact,
Then he took you into a hug. "Is it the first time he's bruised you?" He asks into your shoulder.
"On my face, yeah." You respond quietly. "Remember those bruises on my arms? That was him too."
He pulled back and his expression looked pained. He pulled back your long sleeves to reveal fresh bruises from when Tai held you again last night. "I'm going to f*cking kill him." He quietly growled.
"No, you can't," you panicked.
"Why are you defending this f*ck? He's being hurting you!" He exclaimed but kept his voice at the same volume. He looked into your eyes and tried to understand before he asked, "Why are you still with him?"
You looked back into his eyes before you had to look away. "Because," you whispered as the tears fell again, "I'm scared to be alone again."
His eyebrows furrowed in confusion.
"When I met Tai...I was so lonely. My first boyfriend he...isolated me from my friends so when he broke up with me...I was on my own. But then Tai found me. Little did I know...Tai would be even worse. But I stayed with him....I don't want to be on my own ever again." Your voice broke down at that last part and yoongi took you into his embrace which you happily accepted.
He whispered into your hair, "You're not on your own anymore. I promise you. You have me and all your friends here at BigHit, we're all here for you."
And at that moment, you never felt so sure of anything. You had to break up with Tai, the sooner the better.