part 14

Your eyes opened and you sat up, looking around the room feeling disorientated
You frowned as you wondered where you were but then you saw Yoongi lying next to you, sat in a foetal position towards you with his hands between his knees
You smiled at the cute sight and the sound of his deep sleepy breaths
You watched him for a short while as you felt warmth spread in your tummy
After a while, you got up and went to the loo, trying to be as quiet as possible
But it seemed you had failed at trying not to wake up Yoongi, as when you returned to his room he was sat up, running his eyes
"(Y/N)?" He asked, groggily. His deep morning voice caught you by surprise and your heartbeat quickened.
You chuckled quietly, "Yes?"
"I thought you disappeared. I got scared," he mumbled, sleepily. You tried to hide your smile as his words made your stomach tense with butterflies, in the best way possible.
"No, still here," you said reassuringly, still stood by the en suite door.
After a moment he groaned loudly, making you chuckle. "What?"
"It's too early, go back to sleep." You smiled and checked the time on your phone.
"No Yoongi, it's 9:30! We're late for work! Sh*t!"
Suddenly he jumped out of bed, grabbing his clothes from the floor and scrambling around like a headless chicken.
"F****!!" He yelled repeatedly as he scrambled and rushed around getting ready for work.
AT THE END OF THE DAY
All day you had been in a more positive mood than yesterday, but you felt even more tired from all your busy emotions.
You were still working on your own in the studio and you missed Yoongi. You told yourself you just missed his input on the tracks but you inwardly knew it was something more than that.
You sighed as you checked your phone for a text from Yoongi about what time you'd be going home as it was already 5pm.
But no text. You just ended up scrolling on Instagram until you heard a knock on the door, making you jump in surprise.
The door opened and you were greeted with Yoongi, but he was with Hoseok.
"Hey (Y/N)!" He exclaimed.
"Hey Hoseok! How's it going? They working you hard?"He shrugged his shoulders, "I love dancing so I like it!"
You smiled, "Ah good."
Yoongi spoke then, "Listen, Hoseok's just asked if we want to go to the bar for a few drinks before we go home, but if you feel tired I completely get it, we can go home."
You smiled at Yoongi's consideration for you, "alright, I'll come!"
"YAYY!!!" Hoseok yelled and started dancing on the spot, making you laugh while Yoongi just shook his head with shame.
AN HOUR LATER
an hour later you three were all sat in the booth of a bar, and a few cocktails had been had by each of you so you were all laughing.
"And then he made this face," Yoongi said and imitated the face Hoseok apparently made when someone asked an awkward question at a fan sign.
You all burst into fits of laughter that were drowned out by the sounds of the loud room, filled with others who, just like you, were slightly tipsy
When the laughter died down slightly, Hoseok asked, "Okay, so explain it to me." He looked at you.
"What?" You chuckled.
"What's the deal with you two?" He asked, looking back and forth between you.
Yoongi sighed and put his head in his hand, "Aish, Hoseok-ie, stop this."
"What?" You asked, looking at them both confusedly.
"It's just, you're both so close and...I don't know you seem quite similar," he explained .
"And that's why we're just friends," you explained with a smile and you caught Yoongi's eyes that widened slightly.
"Yeah right! You two are inseparable! And any time that you're not together, all hyung does is talk about you, it's so annoying!" He groans.
You try and contain your smile as you look at Yoongi shyly.
Yoongi's face was bright red and you tried to justify in your head that it was due to the alcohol, but you wondered whether Hoseok was right.
There was an awkward silence so you asked, "hang on a minute, do you?"
Yoongi shook his head overdramatically. "Hoseok is just over exaggerating! I don't really!"
Hoseok was about to interrupt but Yoongi wrestled with Hoseok as he tried to put his hands over his mouth to stop him.
You laughed at them and then interrupted them saying, "I'm going to go to the bathroom and when I come back we'll call a taxi."
You strutted off to the bathroom feeling confident and when you reached it you stared in the mirror at your wide grin. "Yoongi likes me," you hoped.
When you got back to the table, Hoseok was quiet and out of the blue started taking back everything he had said, claiming it was all just a joke, which made you giggle lightly. Yoongi had obviously had a go at him.
"Right lets just call it a night, hail a taxi and go home," you said in an effort to stop Hoseok digging a hole deeper.
Yoongi gasped animatedly, "you called it home this time!" He teased.
You rolled your eyes, "Shut up you."
He shook his head, smiling widely as he said, "absolutely not."
The whole way back to Hoseok's house they both teased you like crazy, laughing away as you continued to roll your eyes, but you couldn't help laugh too.
The taxi dropped Hoseok off at his apartment and it was only a few minutes from Yoongi's so it was a short ride to his.
When Hoseok left though, the atmosphere changed a little. It was quiet so you whispered, "I had a really nice night, thank you for inviting me."
Yoongi looked at you in the dark cab, the only lights the dim streetlights shining through the raindrops on the car.
But you could still see his smile, through the dark you could always see his smile
He chuckled and whispered back, "thank you for coming."
You smiled back, hoping he could see you too. "Hoseok was so drunk," you comment, giggling ever so quietly.
Yoongi sighed, whispering, "Yeah about that, don't take anything he said too seriously. All that stuff about..." he hesitated moving his hands to try and find the words. But you interrupted him.
"Yoongi, it's fine, you don't have to explain. He was spurting drunken nonsense, I get it."
He smiled at you again and then just looked out of the window, watching the apartments go past.
You did the same but found yourself yawning as your eyes got heavier.
Suddenly you were awoken with a shake and you opened your eyes to Yoongi smiling. "You're so cute, come on let's go inside."
You grabbed your handbag and went into the flat. On your way in though, you tripped. Luckily you didn't go down, you caught yourself and were still on two feet, but Yoongi laughed so hard.
"How much did you drink tonight?!" He exclaimed in between the laughter.
You laughed too, "Not one more word out of you Min Yoongi," you threatened.
As you headed towards the living room, you hear Yoongi ask, "where are you going?"
You turned round and his face was so innocent. "To bed?" You asked, confused.
Yoongi sighed and said, "no silly, when I said you could sleep in my bed, I meant from now on. I don't want you sleeping on your own in there when there's literally a space next to me."
You were grateful but didn't want to impose, saying, "but Yoongi-"
"No buts, just come on," he interrupted.
You smiled at him and followed him into his room.
He sat on the end of his bed and then laid back, lying his back all the way back and shutting his eyes briefly, groaning as he stretched.
You chuckled and placed yourself sat up next to him, "Tired?" You asked quietly as the atmosphere had changed again.
He sat up then and looked at you. "A little." He was sat up but rested on his hands which were stretched behind him.
It went quiet again, so he spoke again. "(Y/N)?"
You hummed in response, turning to look at him.
"Can I tell you something?" You didn't know what to say so you just nodded. "The things that Hoseok was saying," he whispered, "T-they were true." He looked you in the eyes for the first time while speaking and you were taken by surprise.
You felt your cheeks get hot and your mouth opened slightly. You had no idea what to say.
"I-I," You fumbled over your words so Yoongi interrupted you.
"I'm sorry, I don't know why I just said that. I can sleep on the sofa tonight, I've just made things really uncomfortable, I'm so stu-"
But you stopped him, stifling his rambles.
You kissed him, gently and tentatively, you kissed him.
He was taken by surprise, as were you. You moved back a little so your faces were only a couple of centimetres apart.
You smiled slightly at Yoongi's shocked expression and you whispered, "that's my way of saying, I like you too."
He chuckled then, his eyes closed as your foreheads touched.
"Still want to sleep on the couch?" You asked, mockingly with one eyebrow raised."Shut up you," he muttered before putting his hands on the sides of your face and pulled you into him, kissing you deeper and more passionately.
The dynamic between you keeps flipping as he takes control then you surprise the both of you by putting your hands through his hair and kiss his neck
He can only stand it for so long before he pulls you up and pushed you onto your back on the bed and kissed your neck hastily and passionately leaving marks
The feeling was like ecstasy. It was nothing like when you were with Tai. With Tai, your mind would often wonder onto other things and you didn't always enjoy every moment- but with Yoongi, you were so in the moment
You could hold back and as he kissed a sensitive spot on your neck, you let out a moan.
Immediately your hand flew to your mouth to shut it and Yoongi looked at you.
Yoongi smirked and took your hand away from your mouth, keeping your hand in his as he muttered, "so cute" and kissed you again.
After a few more minutes, you put your hands on his chest as he hovered over you. With heavy breathing, you mutter, "Let's go to sleep."
His breathing was heavy too as he nodded and got off you, lying on his back on the bed next to you.
Once you had both gotten into your pyjamas in the living room, you came back into his room to see him waiting in bed, watching you walk in.
As you got into bed he held his arms open and muttered, "come here."
You happily laid in his arms and fell asleep in an unstable comfort.
The last thought that crossed your mind before you fell asleep was a wondering about how this would make you feel in the morning when the alcohol wore off.
But for now, you were in the arms of your best friend and that was all you needed to not feel alone.