part 19

The whole way to Yoongi's you were both deep in conversation, no awkward silences at all as you caught each other up on the things you had both wanted to tell each other for a while.
It flowed so naturally and you had so much to talk about, that it took almost no time to get to his place.
When he unlocked the door, you walked in and paused, hovering a little as he put his stuff down and turned on the lights.
You noticed it was a little messy, used plates and cutlery lingering everywhere. Noticing you looking at it he said, "Oh, sorry about the mess."
"No it's alright," you said.
You were about to follow him into the living room but he turned around to stop you.You were so close that you could feel him exhale above you, making you take a hesitant step back.
"What?" You asked, laughing at his shocked facial expression.
"It's just.." he scratched his neck awkwardly, then he mumbled something incoherent.
You giggled, "what?" Making him mumble again.
"Yoongs, I can't understand you," so you tried to walk around him but he put his hands on your shoulders.
"It's a mess," he said finally and you couldn't hide your smile. "Just give me five minutes to tidy it a little," he begged, his eyes looking desperate.
You chuckled, "alright, I'll sit here then."
He looked relieved and murmured under his breath, "thank god."
He went to tidy it and you got started washing up the dishes for him.
When he came in about ten minutes later, he groaned. "Ahhhh (Y/N), you don't need to do that."
You chuckled as you started on the last dish. "Well, too bad, I'm pretty much done now."
"No, stop!" He groaned again, making you laugh again.
You turned to see him to your right as you put the last dish on the drain and he rolled his eyes at you. "Don't give me that Min Yoongi," you pretended to scold him and flicked your soapy fingers at him.
His mouth made an 'O' shape in surprise at the soapy water now on his face. You couldn't help but laugh at his humorous outrage and he looked at you incredulously.
"You think that's funny?" He asked, daring you. You smiled mischievously and nodded, eyes connected with his.
He smirked his classic smirk and said, "Alright. Fine." Suddenly, your face was wet as he stuck his hand in the water and flicked it aggressively at your face.
You gasped in surprise at his attack and heard him giggle as you paused, thinking up your next move.
All of a sudden, you scooped up a load of soapy water and threw it in his direction, wetting his grey shirt, making his eyes widen as he did the same, trying to wipe a load of the foam onto your face
In doing so, though, he managed to get some soap in your eye, making you shut your eyes and retract from the playfulness
"Oh my eye!" You exclaimed as you felt it start to sting.
"Oh (Y/N), oh my god, are you okay?!"
You wiped your eye as you said, "yeah yeah, it's fine."
"Oh my god I can't believe I just did that," he muttered, his hands on your shoulders, "seriously are you alright?"
You chuckled and stopped wiping at your eye to look at him. He looked at you with concern and worry glazed over his eyes. You chuckled and quickly scooped another load of water over his hair.
He shut his eyes in disbelief as the water rushed down his head. "I deserve that." He muttered and you both laughed.
He tried fixing his hair by running his hand through it but that didn't stop it going slightly curly and messy.
"Aww your hair is so curly," you commented.
He groaned as you followed him to the living room, "I know. It sucks."
"Its cute," you commented as you got into the living room.
You could tell he had done a hurried clear up of the room as the room was stuffy and the pillows were in disarray. He opened the windows before sitting down on the sofa next to you.
"What you want to watch?" You asked, grabbing the TV remote.
"Oh have you been watching Game of Thrones?" He asked, enthusiastically.
"Wait, it's back?!" You asked, excitingly surprised.
"Oh my god where have you been woman?!?! Twitter's been raging! Right you're watching it now. I'm going to make you watch it," He said, determinedly pushing buttons on the remote.
You chuckled and said, "okay," as you took your shoes off and sat cross legged on the sofa.
Two hours later and you had ordered a dominoes that was on the way while you discussed the episodes you had just watched with vigour.
"But he cant just..kill her?!" You yelled at Yoongi and he shrugged.
"Too bad girl, you saw it, it happened."
"Oh my god!" You exclaimed, putting your hands on your head. "But she was my favourite!"He laughed, "(Y/N) you're not telling me out of all the amazing characters in this universe, she was your favourite."
"Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying." You said unashamedly.
He laughed then said, "it's a good thing I like you." The atmosphere chilled a little when he said that.
But you quickly got into the next couple of episodes, munching on your pizza in the midst.
The time passed as if it were seconds, but when you checked your phone, it was 11:45, fifteen minutes til midnight.
"Oh my gosh Yoongi look at the time!"
He stood up suddenly, "oh god I'm so sorry, I'll drive you to your mum's now," he said, patting his car keys that were in his pocket.
"Oh," You said, surprise lining your tone. You didn't want to assume anything but you did think Yoongi would have offered you a place to sleep for the night seeing as it was so late. He usually would.
"Why, is that not alright?" He asked, he had heard your tone.
"No that's fine, I just thought...never mind." You said, getting up.
"Oh no, (Y/N), I didn't ask you to stay round cause I didn't want you to think I was assuming anything, I didn't want to put any pressure on you.."
"No it's fine, I get it," you began, "you just want to get rid of me," you said, playing a part as a joke.
"What? No. (Y/N)! You know I want you to stay!"
"It's fine Yoongi, I get it. You don't want to be around me," you walked to the door of the room, really getting into the role.
"(Y/N)!" He called, putting his hand on your arm and gently pulling you round.
He looked at you and you smiled, obviously joking. "(Y/N), you are welcome to stay over."
You pretended to think about it, making a humming sound before you happily exclaimed, "okay!" And jumped onto the couch.
He chuckled, "You are such a little monster."
You giggled and put your hands under your chin, "so I've been told."
"So how about we both crash on the sofa? We can top and tail?" He suggested.
"Yoongi, we're not going through this again, you sleep in your bed," you say, seriously.
"No, my house, my rules. You can either sleep in my bed and I'll sleep on the sofa or we both sleep on the sofa."
You tried to argue but he just stopped you. You sighed then begrudgingly said, "alright we can sleep on the sofa."
He smiled smugly and you scoffed as he left the room.
He came back with two pillows and his duvet covers from his bed. "Sleepover!" He called out in his little girl voice, making you giggle.
He threw the duvet over you and tucked you in, making you chuckle and say, "thanks mum." He then got into the other side, putting his feet by your head.
"Oh god, Yoongi, please don't tell me your feet smell!"
He chuckled and tried to rub them on your face, making you squeak in protest.
When you finally settled, he turned off the main light so just the desk lights were on.
He put on an episode of friends, even though he hated it, and you smiled at the action.
"Thanks for letting me stay Yoongs," you said, nudging his side with your feet.
He chuckled, "you're always welcome here."
You looked at him but his eyes were trained on the TV screen. "Why are you so nice to me, honestly? You're way too generous."
He finally looked at you and then sat up a little. "Honestly?" He asked and you nodded, curious. "I like it better when you're here. When you're around." He paused and looked at his lap, "I like it a lot."