part 12

-When we finally get back to Yoongi's place, we don't say much to each other as he could tell you were still processing it all. You carry the bin-bag up to yoongi's flat and when you enter, he takes it from you, telling you he'll wash them for you. You thank him and sit at the dining table whilst he puts them in the washing machine in the utility room.

-For a moment, you put your head in your hands as you feel drained. You didn't feel like crying anymore, you were emotionally exhausted, completely spent.

-You felt his hands on yours and you lifted your head and eyeline, "Talk to me."

-You think for a second. "I don't really have anything more to say," you mutter, feeling defeated, gaze drifting.

-He sighed and held your hands in his for a moment. You looked up at him and he smiled reassuringly as your eyes met. "I know what you need."

-"I'm all open for suggestions," you reply, smiling falsely.

-He smiles, "well I think the best solution would be to take Tai and Lina out. Kill 'em."

-You stared at him, for a second to try and work out whether or not he was joking. "But that's illegal," He added and you sighed, slightly wishing he was being honest. "So instead, you need a distraction."

-You paused for a moment and your heart beat went a little faster.

-"Lets go watch a movie!" He suggested.

-Your smile grew wider, "I love the cinema!"

-"I know! And we could go and see the new marvel movie!" He exclaimed.

-You chuckled, "God Yoongi, you and your marvel."

-He smiled in a smug way, "Marvel is the best and I'm not going to hide it."

-You laugh and then it went quiet for a moment. "Listen, (Y/N), I know it sucks and it's going to suck for a while, but you're not alone anymore. You're free!"

-You smiled gratefully, "Thanks Yoongs."

-AT THE CINEMA

-Because he's in BTS, the biggest boyband in the world, he had to wait in the toilets until you had bought the tickets and snacks, you didn't want to risk being mobbed.

-You scrolled through twitter while waiting until you heard a voice say, "hey."

-You looked up and turned towards the sound of the voice to be greeted with a tall guy smiling at you. "Hi," you replied back meekly.

-He continued to smile so you raised your eyebrow, "Can I help you?"

-"Yeah you can. Can I have your number?"

-"Oh..uh I don't know... I don't give my number out to strangers, sorry." You smiled and turned back to the line, feeling the blush creep across your cheeks as you tried to focus on your phone.

-Then suddenly, you felt his body on your back and you flinched before hearing him whisper, "we don't have to be strangers."

-You jump forward and turn around to tell him to leave you alone, but when you do he steps forward, allowing very little space between you two and making you feel incredibly uncomfortable.

-You try to ignore it and focus on buying a ticket because you're next in line but he's getting closer.

-You jump as his hand wraps around your waist but then it's finally your turn and so you walk forward and away from the creep behind you.

-Your voice shakes as you buy two tickets and a tango ice blast for Yoongi and pay as quickly as possible.

-When you're done, you turn and walk as quickly and calmly away from the guy and stand outside the toilets. You text Yoongi to come out and he comes out in his dark hoodie and jeans, trying to blend in.