Prologue

On October 1st, 1989. 49 women gave birth unexpectedly. This was peculiar as these women showed no signs of being pregnant. Sir Reginald Hargreeves, eccentric billionaire and adventurer resolved to relocate and adopt as many of these children as possible.

HE GOT 8 OF THEM.

3rd person POV
What Vanya is up to: Vanya walks up onstage holding her violin case. Setting it down to open it, you see a a beautiful clean violin with a long bow to come with it. She places the instrument on her chin ready to play. She slowly starts playing "the phantom of the opera", her violin playing as graceful as as swan on a lake.

*scene jump to Luther*
BEEP BEEP BEEP" Luther groans quietly as he closes the alarm. He walks down the hall grudgingly scratching his ass on the way. He Clicks Buttons as he continues to walk. He stops at a small potted plant, he takes the small watering pot and starts watering the plant.

Luther starts to slip on a tube like suit, zipping up all the openings making it air tight. He puts his helmet on and grabs the trash. He walks out of his space home and slowly walk to the obviously full space dumpster.

*scene jump to Diego*
Crashes were heard from within the house. "SHOW ME WHERE THE SAFE IS, OR YOUR FAMILY IS DEAD" one robber said. You good hear the family whimper loudly in fear. "WHERE'S THE SAFE?!?" The robber shouted louder.

"Just leave us alone" on of the hostages said. A shadow than grabs a man and snaps his neck, the shadow then walks into the light to reveal its Diego. The men start to charge toward Diego, Diego starts to fight of the men one by one.

Diego throws one to the wall as he throws a knife to another. He grabs one guy's arm and then throws him away like a rag doll. He than kicks on watching him stumble back then throwing in to the wall of pictures.

*scene jumps to Allison*
Allison walks down the red carpet in an elegant dress. Cameras flash to take photos of her beauty. Allison continues to walk to the middle of the carpet. The Crowd clamours to get her attention, "OVER HERE OVER HERE" one reporter shouts but Allison continues to walk.

She arrives to the middle of the carpet, she starts smiling and posing for the camera. "Oh, just perfect" a photographer shouts.

*scene jump to Klaus*
Klaus jumps of his top bunk walking away sighing. "Hey you stay strong, I believe in you" Klaus said pointing at one man, "you not so much" he says to the other guy as they both chuckle.

"Bye Klaus" the worker said in a monotone voice handing him something. "We'll see you soon, Klaus" the man said and flipped a coin go Klaus. "Stay sober" the attendant says and Klaus just hums.

*scene jump to Luther*
Luther walks up to the chair he say everyday. He stood looking at the view of earth with the sun peaking through. Suddenly, Luther's suit radio beeps. An automated voice starts talking,"incoming transmission" the voice said.

Luther looked down to his arm then opening up a small compartment where the voice came from. He reads the transmission, he then slowly puts his hand down and looks toward the earth.

*scene jump to Diego*
"Your family is safe now" Diego said as he picked up his knife. The sound of the tv starts and Diego went to investigate. He turns around and starts walking toward the tv hearing the news reporter talk. "We're going now live to a breaking story" the reporter said as he walked closer.

*scene jump to Allison*
"One more" one photographer said, "Allison here!" Another one said. You can clearly hear the clicks of the camera and lights flashing, the chatter of the people is heard. "Allison Allison, have you heard the news? When was the last time you saw your father?" The reporter said and she looked straight at him.

"Have heard from your brothers or sister?" Another photographer asked. Allison ignores them and followed her man. "Will you wear Valentino to the funeral" a photographer said before Allison left.

*scene jump to Klaus*
Klaus walks down the alley meeting a guy with a black hoodie. Their hands clasp and they go into a hug. As they let go Klaus holds a bag full of drugs, he lifts the small package and smooches it. Klaus walks away clicking is heels in the process.

Sirens are heard and Klaus is now in the ambulance. A mask over his face, the defibrillates pumps his chest and Klaus sits up instantly. Klaus moves is hand to take of the mask and he starts to pant and laugh simultaneously. He shakes his head and screeches quietly. Klaus lays against the ambulance wall and sighs, he lifts his hand up toward the medic for a high five.

The medic give him the high five and then you hear the vans small tv speak up. "Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire" the news reporter said capturing Klaus's attention.

 "Moments ago, police reported the death of the most eccentric and reclusive billionaire" the news reporter said capturing Klaus's attention