We only see eachother at weddings and funerals

"I am forever in his dept"-Pogo

-Pogo

Vanya Pov
I get out of the cab and walk toward the house I once called home. I walk into the living room looking at the painting that had 2 members of the umbrella club missing. I look towards another paint with number 5 and 0 next to each other, both with a serious face on.

I look around to find Mom sitting on a chair by herself. "Hey mom" I say but there wasn't a response. I look at the painting with both 5 and 0 that was above the fire place that mom was sitting nearby.

"Mom?" I call out again but no response. "Vanya?" I hear a familiar voice call out. I turn my head to the staircase to see my sister, Allison, walk down the stairs towards me. "You're actually here" she says and chuckles quietly.

"Hey Allison" I say softly and she responds with, "hey sis". She walks closer to me and she stares at me for a good second, she chuckles softly and she comes in for a hug. "Ah. What is she doing here" I hear from another familiar voice,Diego.

"You don't belong here, not after what you did" he continues as he walks towards the stairs. "Your seriously gonna do this today" Allison said as I kept silent. "Way to dress for the occasion, by the way" Allison shouted toward Diego as he continue to walk up the stairs, "at least I'm wearing black" Diego retorted as he disappeared upstairs.

"You know what, I - - - maybe he's right" I mutter, "and I shouldn't-" I continue and was cut of by Allison. "Forget about him,I'm glad you're here" she says as I smile softly to myself.

~Time Skip~
I walk through the living room, I pass a poster with "The Umbrella Academy writer in it and 2 magazines with the team on it. I walk toward the book shelf and take out the autobiography. I turn around to see pogo and I smile, I walk towards the monkey to give him a hug.

"So good to see you" Pogo said and I smile, "ah yes, your autobiography" he continues. "Do you know Umm.... did he ever read it" I say, "hmm, not that I'm aware of" pogo said truthfully. I look towards the painting of 5 and 0 above painting, "how long has it been since 5 and 0 disappeared" I question as I stare at the painting.

"It's been 16 years, 4 months and 14 days" Pogo said as he too looked at the painting, "your father insisted that I keep track" pogo said as he turns his head towards me. "You wanna know something stupid?" I ask Pogo looking at me, I always used to leave the lights on for them, I was scared that they would come back, it would be late, the house would be dark and they wouldn't be able to find us, so they'd leave again.

So every night I would make a little snack and make sure that all the lights would be on"i say. "Oh, I remember the snacks" Pogo said to lighten up the mood, "I'm pretty sure I stepped on half of those peanut butter and marshmallow sandwiches" Pogo continues and I smile. "Your father always believe that number 5 and 0 was still out there somewhere" Pogo spoke "he never lost hope" Pogo finished. "Look where that got him" I say.
~time skip~ (Cus I'm lazy)