Secrets Revealed

"Everyone can sing"-Zero

"Everyone can sing"
-Zero

3rd person POV
The Hargreeves siblings step out of the portal hastily, Klaus the last one to step through nearly had his body severed. They all run towards the study where dad is always at, Five carrying his sister bridal style. The metal table already set out with Reginald and Grace already in there infirmary uniforms.

"Set her down" Reginald instructs as Five follows, ones Zero was on the table she starts seizing violently. The room starts to develop a light shimmer, the air in the room starts to disappear making everyone choke and cough. "She's seizing, get the Anticonvulsant" Hargeeeves mangers orders as Grace injects it into Zero's ass. Zero stops seizing gradually as the air in the room starts to comeback, everyone sucks in the air gratefully before they jump back due to Zero waking up. Her eyes widen showing a colourful glow, "Sweetie, how do you feel?" Grace asks rubbing Zero's arm. "I feel like I've been shot... in the ass" she says earning chuckles from the group right before she falls back onto the table now sleeping. "Oh shit" Klaus shouts watching Zero fall back, "LANGUAGE!" Reginald shouts making Klaus shut his mouth.

~time skip~
The siblings wait in the room, patiently, waiting for Zero to wake up hearing small notes from her. Zero starts to stir awake making everyone get up and walk towards her, "my ass hurts" she mummers rubbing her eyes before getting up. "Yeah, that should happen when needles stick up your ass" Diego chuckles out, "Does anyone have any OxyContin? Or Adderall?" Zero asks as Grace hands her a bottle of medication. "This will help ease the pain" she says with a smile handing the capsule to Zero, zero opens the bottle and chugs the pills down with any water. She takes a deep breathe in before muttering out, "I'm hungry" before teleporting away.

Number 0 POV
I teleport into the kitchen opening the fridge, I hear the sound of warping as I turn around to see my twin. "You sure your alright?" He asks leaning on the table, "peachy" I say back in a sarcastic voice. I take out a tub of ice-cream before teleporting to the chair, "want some?" I asks earning a nod as I dig through the ice-cream and feed him. "We need to talk about that dude, the one Vanya killed and supposedly got resurrected like a freaking zombie" I say stuffing ice cream on my face, "you should relax. You did just have a seizure" he says eating eh ice-cream. "What I need is answers and more OxyContin" I say, earning an eye roll.

~time skip~
I sit in the music room strumming my guitar, I start singing "man in the mirror" softly. I Here a whistle from the door and on instinct I raise my hand making purple sprint towards the person picking them up by the neck, I look to see it was Ben. "Oh shit, BEN IM SO SORRY" I shout releasing him and teleporting towards him, I hear him cough and suck for air as I pat his back, "remind me not to ever do that. Again" he says making me chuckle lightly. "I was just surprised that you could sing" he says as I blush softly, "I can't, just dabbling in music" I say earning a shake of a head. "Stop lying" he says getting up, "you should Here Five sing. Like an angel" I say teleporting towards my guitar. "Wanna sing?" I ask receiving a a no, "I can't sing" he says as I scoff. "Everyone can sing, plus I don't think I have training today after today's incident" I say referring to my seizure, "no you came to visit, now join since Vanya's not here to jam with me" I tell him Ashe walks towards me.