Man on the moon

"No, your just one shithead who can drink 9 bottles in less than 12 seconds" five to zero

Number 0 POV
I appear at the back seat on Lance's car as 5 was at the passenger seat. "Oh, Jesus" lance was startled as 5 moved quickly towards the doctors throat holding a small dagger in his hands pressing it against the man's throat. "One chance. That's all you got" 5 said quietly to the older man, "One chance to tell us exactly what's going on in that lab" he continues. "I...I manufacture prosthetic devices for fake patients, I bill the insured companies and then sell them for cash on the black market" the middle aged man said. "Including eyeballs" I ask raising my eyebrow and petting the dog next to me. "Yeah, they're my biggest seller. I mean they sell like hot cakes. I-I've got a list, a waiting list, probably 20 buyers" He stammers as I nod. "So, the serial number we told you" I ask, "Uh, could've already been bought. Yes, off- - off the books" he tells us. "We needed that list, Lance. Names and numbers, we need it now!" 5 says raising his voice. "I don't have it. I mean, not one me. The only copy's in my safe at the lab" He tells us and I sigh and scoff. "Well, you start the car then. Cause we're going on a field trip now" 5 tells him as he motions me to hold the weapon and I do so. I watch as Lance puts on his seatbelt quickly and 5 sitting back on his seat, I wave my hand causing a slight purple glow to flow around it and to the knife. The purple waves pick up the knife and bring it to Lance's Neck, I wave my other hand causing it to glow yellow and wave it over the knife causing it to camouflage to it's surrounding. I let my hand down only holding up the purple one to keep the knife up, "if you scream, pray to god that I will hesitate to stab you in the neck with my finger" I say as he looks down at the floating knife. The engine starts and he drives to 'Meritech'.

3rd person POV
~at the mansion~
"Like I said, Master Luther, Number Five And Zero hasn't lived in this room since they were children" Pogo told Luther while watching him rummage through the draws. "Yeah, I know, but we need to warn them. They don't even know we were attacked. They don't know know they're looking for them, they don't know - -" Luther complained before Diego cut him off, "What are you doing here?". "Uh, Do you know about Mom?" Luther asked Diego, "Well, it looks like you got what you wanted, one way of another, right?" Diego said turning back around. "Wanna tell me what your doing here?" Luther inquired turning back to the drawers. "Looking for the twins" Diego told in a monotone voice, "Let me guess, you're gonna save the day?" Luther questioned. "It's what I do, asshole" Diego said before leaving the room, "really? Last I checked, you mopped floors" Luther exposed Diego causing him to stop. "And what do you do" Diego asked turning around to look at Luther "Sit on the moon for four years, waiting for orders?" Diego asked now pissed. "Boys. This won't help us find the twins" Pogo told the two men but they ignored. "Keep on being a loyal soldier after everything our father did to you." Diego said making Luther move forward "What? You mean save my life" Luther responded. "No, I mean turn you into a monster" Diego called back to the moment he saw Luther's Gorilla like body. Luther then punched a hole into Zero's closet, "can't hide it anymore, champ" Diego said shaking his head. "He had a difficult decision to make, and he made it" Luther defended himself, "Grow up Luther, Were big 13 anymore." Diego remembered. "That's what leaders do, by the way"Luther said, "he sent you on that mission all alone, almost got you killed" Diego recalled, "Yeah, well at least he was there. Where are you? You and everyone else in this family. You walked out" Luther complained. "And thank Christ that I did l, or I would have ended up just like you" Diego confessed point towards Luther "let me ask you one question, when you watch one of those nature shows" Diego started saying. "Diego, Please" Pogo shouted for him to stop, "does it turn you on?" Diego asked. "So what? Is he just an animal to you. Too now, Diego huh?" Luther questioned. "Enough!" Pogo raises his voice "this house was attacked, we barely got out with our lives. And Grace, she wasn't so lucky. The Twins are missing and this is how you rise to the occasion?" Pogo lectured the boys. "Take your nonsense elsewhere" Pogo told the men, "now" he instructed and the to men leave.

Number 0 POV
I speed walk to the front door of 'Meritech', 5 and Lance right behind me. I see smoke in the air and I look back at 5 who starts running, I follow. We run to the front passage looking at the burning building. "Oh shit" I say while running to the front of the building. We stop to look at the building before getting blown back by the explosion. I roll over to my back panting at the pain of the heat, I look to my brother who was slowly getting up. He helps me up and I offer. "You alright" he asked me as I nod, we look over to the building now in flames.

~time skip~
I sit in the public library with my brother and Delores, drunk. I was sitting down with him noticing the bottle of vodka I had was empty, I waved my hand making it turn red than wave it for the bottle making it refill. I smile and laugh at the drink before devouring the drink in a couple of seconds. "Where are there parents" I hear a lady say, i look over to her revealing my black eyes and watch her run away quickly. I refill the bottle again then I notice my brother snoring with Delores by his side. I laugh at how cute he is and refill is bottle so I could have twice as much as alcohol. "Oh heyyyy guyysss, wannnna joinnnn" I slur my words as I drink one bottle quicker than before. Diego looked at me amazed, "Are they um" Luther said beige Diego nods "Drunk as a skunk" Diego said and I looked at him with angry eyes. "I'm no-not dr-drunk, I'm merely Umm. Umm. Oh forget it you dumbasses won't know what I was going to say" I say drunkly throwing away the empty bottle. I drink the other bottle in less than a second and crawl over to 5, "hey, hey dipshit" I say slapping his face "wake up, thing 1 and 2 are he- - um. I" I tell a passed out 5 before I too passed out onto him. "How'd that girl drink so fast?" Diego asked making Luther look at him "really that's the first thing you think of?" He tells Diego and he just shrugs. "Come one, I'll get 5 and you'll get 0" Luther says picking up the twins who were passed out drunk.

3rd Person POV
Luther and Diego walk down the alley, 5 in Luther's arms and 0 in Diego's. "Well, we cant go back to the house. It's not secure. Those psychopaths could come back at any moment" Luther says "My place is closer" Diego said as 0 starts slurring in his arms. 5 belches awake opening is eyes to hear Luther warm him "if you vomit on me". "You know what's funny?" 5 asked drunkly, "That two asshats are carrying us or that you couldn't drink a whole bottle of vodka without getting drunk?" 0 asked tilting her head back in Diego's arms still having her eyes clothes. "No, your just one shithead that can drink 9 bottles in less than 12 seconds. The funny thing is that we're going through puberty twice" he says with squeaks in his voice. "At least your a dude, bitch I gotta handle these shits" 0 says referring to her boobs. "I drank that whole bottle didn't I" 5 asked as 0 laughed loudly "I drank like 28 okay? Stop complaining" 0 says pointing at 5 who was stirring in Luther's arms. "Well that's what you do when the world you live and love goes, bye bye. Poof, It's gone" 0 says moving her hands in the air and 5 nods vigorously. 0 lifts her hands waving them creating purple hues that float towards the dumpster, the waves pick up a empty beer bottle and floats back to 0. She holds the bottle in one hand and the other, having red particles flow through her fingers, waving over the bottle transforming it into a flask filled with whiskey. She takes a quick swing of the flask at motioning it towards Diego who takes it and drinks from it. "What are you guys talkin' about?" 5 asked as 0 was drinking again. "Two masked intruders attacked the academy last night" Luther explained "They came looking for you guys" Diego added. "Oh you mean, Hazel and Cha-Cha" I say recalling the two assassins who were ordered to kill us. "I hate code names" Luther said. "Ah, the best of the best. When the twins are aren't there of course" 0 explained and laughs referring to her and her brother. "Best of what?!" Luther asked but the twins ignored. "You know, Delores always said she hated when we drink" 5 says rubbing Delores' head, "You should've made a Shirley" 0 says giggling. "HEY" Diego shouted at the twins hearing 2 hums in response, " I need you two to focus. What do Hazel and Cha-Cha want?" Diego asked sternly. 0 took another swig of her whiskey as 5 began to smile, "We just want to protect you guys" He explains. "Protect us? We don't need your protection, Diego" 5 tells Diego with 0 continuing "Do you have any idea how many people we've killed?" Receiving a quiet no from Diego. "We're the fricken horsemen" 0 says loudly rocking my head forward. "The apocalypse is coming" 5 says before he turns around and pukes. "Ha ha ha. I told him he couldn't handle it but nooo he insisted" 0 says laughing then sticking Er tongue out towards 5.

~time skip~
The four arrive at Diego's place, Luther places 5 down onto the bed as Diego set 0 onto the floor. 0 walks drunkly towards 5 that was sitting on the bed. She arrives there and falls to his side laying down next to him. Diego was holding Delores by the neck placing her down, he walked over to Luther watching the two sleep peacefully. "Funny, if I didn't know he was such a prick, I'd say he looks almost adorable in his sleep" Diego said to Luther. "what about her?" Luther asked, "She's always adorable, when she's not about to kill you with her fingers" Diego explained watching 0 cuddle up against 5. The two adult men had a conversation before Diego went rushing out the door leaving Luther there babysitting the teens.

A/n: WOAH, 2 chapters in one day. Lucky day don't Cha think? Have fun