The White Violin

"BENNY!!!" -Zero

"BENNY!!!"
-Zero

Number 0 dream
I was walking through the halls, going to find  Ben. I walk into his room, closing the door behind me, realising that he was asleep. I look at his cute face, him stirring around eyebrows furrowing. I walk up sitting at his desk admiring his cuteness, I look at his desk to see the first book Ben ever read me, Alice and the wonderland. I smile at the book, we probably read it like 80 times. I turn my head back to Ben who was still sleeping, "like what you see?" I hear Ben say with his eyes close. I start blushing profusely, "um... sorry... Umm I was...I was" I stutter making a fool of myself. "You found the gift I was going to give you" Ben says getting up from his sleeping positions. "Oh sorry, I was just going to steel a book for you" i say a little ashamed of myself, "don't mind that right now, I was going to ask you if you'd like to part take in a feast with me" I say waving my hand making purple hues bring in a basket setting it in my lap. "We can go out, dad's not here, he's doing something in the other side of the world" I explain, "I've got a better idea" Ben says taking my hand leading us outside.

We walk for awhile to a park, "ready?" Ben asks taking my hand. We set our blanket down putting the basket in top. Ben takes takes the food out which was only a couple of sandwiches and cupcakes with to cans of cola. Ben takes a bite of the sandwich instantly regretting it, "you hate it don't you?" I ask watching him wash it down with the drink. "No no I don't" he says drinking, "yes you do, your washing it down" I say laughing and eating my sandwich. "I'm not washing it down" he says placing both drink and sandwich down, "what's in this anyway?" He ask looking into the context of the sandwich. "Peanut butter and marshmallows" I say simply finishing my sandwich, "princesses don't know how to cook anyways" he says making me giggle.