Extra Ordinary

"I don't care" -Number Five

Number 0 POV
I was in my shared bedroom with 5, I was helping him stitch up his arm that was gashed open. I pull the stitches together as I cut of the string and take a bandage out of a small carton sticking it on him. "How's your are?" He asked as I put away the equipment "I've had worse" I say shrugging and smiling as he nods. He goes to put on his shirt as I put on my blazer. I go to close the bag with Delores in it and pick it up, 5 was already opening the window and getting out. I follow closely behind him putting the bag on my shoulders, I hear rustling coming from the dumpster below is. "Damn it, where's dad stuff" I hear a way to familiar voice cry out as I shake my head.

Ben POV
"Can we go see a movie or something?" I ask Klaus who was rummaging through the dumpster. I was sitting off the ledge of a 1 floor balcony. "Or the ocean" I continue to suggest beige Klaus risky told me to shut up. "I'm trying to find whatever priceless crap was in that priceless box so that Pogo would get of my ASS" Klaus shouted before I heard someone climb down the ladder. I saw 5 and jump down and I saw 0 holding a big bag. "I'd ask what your up to Klaus but then it occurred to me that I don't care" 0 says as she jumps down the ladder. "Hey, you know there are other easier ways to get out the house right?" Klaus questioned the two. "This one involved the least amount of talking" 5 Said "or so we thought" 0 said as she starred in confusion. "Hey hey hey, slow down. You need anymore company today?I could.. huh clear my schedule" Klaus said while drinking out of a flask. "There's nothing in your schedule Klaus, unless you count sticking drugs up your ass then I stand corrected your "busy"" I hear 0 Say as she tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. "Well it looks like you got your hands full" 5 says as the twins press their lips into a thin line. "Oh this? No, no. I can do this whenever, I'm just- -" Klaus said before falling backwards and I shake my head "I just misplaced something that's all." Klaus said rummaging to pick up something. "Oh, found it thank god" Klaus said sighing in relief, he then took a bite into the dumpster doughnut. "Delicious" Klaus said gulping as 0 made a disgusted face an stepped away slowly. "We're dons funding you drug habit" 0 and 5 said as I smile at Klaus shaking my head in disappointment. "Maybe I just wanna hang out with my favour twins?" Klaus giving excuses trying to get them back", mi hermano and hermana, I LOVE YOU. EVEN IF YOU CANT LOVE YOURSELF" Klaus yelled at the twins as they start walking towards the Van and Getting in. "Tell Ben I said Hi" I hear 0 shout from in the Van and I smile. "She said Hi" Klaus said spitting out the doughnut.

~time skip~
Number 0 POV
I sat in the Van, in the passenger side with my twin in the driver's side. We parked in front of "Meritech" spying if anything suspicious happened. I then looked back at the big bag, "oh shit" I mutter to myself as I open the bag. "Hey, sorry you were in there for so long, Delores" I say sitting her up. "No, I'm not drunk" 5 said as I laugh at her comment, "I gotta catch you up with all the drama Delores, it's bag shit crazy" I say as I listen to Delores' response. "We're working" I whisper to her, "yes it's about the eye thing, this is the place it was made, or... will be made" 5 told her looking down at her. "We just have to wait" I say leaning back on my seat.

It's been a few hours in the Van, I resorted to sitting at the back with Delores talking to her. "So De, how are you two doing. I mean you and 5" I say listening to he response. I watch my brother stare into oblivion and I see Luther and Klaus coming. I move to tell him we have company but he didn't here until he was snapped out by Luther knocking on the door. "Five, Zero" Luther said as he opened the door and got in, in realisation to this I rush to close the back doors only to see Klaus already in the Van. "You shouldn't be her-, how'd you find us?" 5 asked in confusion. "Cause this dipshit told him" I said pissfully as I snatched Delores of of him. "If you lay a hand on her again, you'll be the one with no legs" I threatened making Klaus out his hands up in defence. "Get out! You can't be here? We're in the middle of something" 5 said as I move forward. "Any luck finding your one eyed man?" Klaus asked as he moved next to me, "no" I whisper loud enough for him to hear. "What's he talking about?" Luther asked, "does it matter?" 5 told Luther, "It's Klaus" I say pushing him over for more space. "What do you want brother?" I ask looking at Luther, "um. So Grace May have had something to do with Dad's death. So I need you to come back to the academy, all right? Is important" Luther explained. "Mom?" I ask and he nods, " 'it's important' you have no concept of what's important" 5 told Luther as I nod. "Hey, did I ever tell you guys about the time I waxed my ass with chocolate pudding?" Klaus laughed out as I gave him the "wtf" face, "it was so painful" Klaus told as I roll my eyes. "What are you still doing her?" I ask Klaus as he looked at me. "What? Do I need an excuse to hang out with my family?" Klaus complains as I flick is forehead. "Ow, why do your nails hurt so
Much" he asked and I shrug. "My sister has a point? You should get out" 5 said and I smile sticking my tongue out. "FINEEE" Klaus yelled at us as he closed the van door. "What the hell are you two up to?" Luther asked, "you wouldn't understand" five and I say in unison. "Try me. Last time I checked, I'm still the leader of this family" Luther reminded us, "Well last time I checked, we're 28 years older than you" I say looking at Luther. "You know what your problem is?" Luther asked to the two of us, "enlightened us" I say. "You both think you're better than us. You always have. Even when we were kids" Luther recalled as I scoff " but the truth is, your both just as messed up as the rest of us, we're all you have and you both know it" Luther continues. "We don't think that we're better than you, one" I say and 5 continues "We know we are". "And Technically I Come first in this number chain" I add. "We've Dons unimaginable things, things you couldn't even comprehend" 5 adds. "Just to get back and save you all" I say as I fall back on my ass. I suddenly here Klaus call out the word bitches to us as he runs into a taxi, "Bow I'm starting to wonder if that was the wisest decision" 5 says as he watches Klaus and I laugh.

~time skips~
It was night time and I was back on the passenger seat watching people pass by. "You know, you don't have to tell us that. We know there are only six days left" I tell Delores. "Yeah, you got a better idea, okay then?" 5 raised is voice looking back at Delores. "Five look" I say tapping his shoulder making him look at the direction I'm pointing at. "There's out guy" I tell him watching the doctor walk out the office holding a duffel bag. I watch a car pass by and park in front of Lance. He gives the duffel to the car and it drives away. I look at 5 as he nods and we both disappear, leaving our Van and Delores and following Lance.

A/n: Done, this one's short Cus there's not a lot of Scenes with 5 and stuff, I'll try to do my best to do more.