Changes

"Your going to regret this" -Zero

-Zero

I swerve the car over to a stop parking it in front of the academy, "come on! Let's go!" I shout getting out the car. "I don't think she's breathing" Luther says carrying Allison, "if we don't get upstairs she's gonna die" Klaus points out the obvious. "What do you think she's gonna do? Turn into a unicorn?" I sarcastically say unlocking the door, "Z, this is not the time for your sarcastic remarks" my twins says as I huff in deafest holding the door open for the others to get in.

"She's suffered a severe laceration to her larynx. One of you will need to give blood" Mom says making all of us look at her. "I will" We all day hearing only in feminine voice, "I'm doing it" Luther says before Pogo interrupts. "I'm afraid that's not possible, dear boy. Your blood is more compatible with my" Pogo explains, "Hey don't sweat it. I- I got this, big guy. I- I love needles" Klaus stepped up lifting his arm. "Master Klaus, your blood is... how shall I say it?" Pogo says, "filled with enough drugs to kill Iraq" I say making Pogo nod. "Move, I'll do it. I'm O-negative and I got more blood transfusions than the years that I lived" I explained walking over to Mom and lifting my arm. Mom pulls out a syringe and I hear a slight whimper from Diego who has just past out from the sight of the needle, "Don't worry about him come one" Luther shouts making Grace nod and stick the needle into my vein. I feel the blood escaping my arm. After a few minutes, that the blood was successfully taken out of my arm ready to put into Allison. I roll down my sleeve to cover the bandaid when I see Klaus walk away rapidly. "Um... I'm gonna follow Klaus okay. Y-you look after Ali for me" I say to my twin tapping his shoulder not taking my eyes of the prize.

3rd Person (Ben included)
Klaus runs into his room rapidly checking every hiding spot imaginable. "What are you doing?" Ben asked from behind Klaus, "looking for drugs" Klaus pants out. Ben sighs in disappointment watching his brother search relentlessly, "don't do it" he says like a disappointment father. "I'm done listening to you. Just go away. Go away. Please" Klaus says meanly trying to show Ben away.

Zero was sneaking behind the door spying on Klaus. She leaned against the wall eavesdropping on what Klaus is saying, she hears Klaus argue with someone who was probably Ben.

"I like sober you" Ben calls out hearing fabric rip open, "Yeah, well, sobriety's overrated" Klaus replied searching for drugs in a stuffed unicorn. "Look where it's gotten you, though" Ben says looking down at Klaus, "Well, where has it gotten me me? Where has it gotten me? Nowhere." Klaus retaliates looking up to Ben. "I can't talk to the person I love. People... still don't take me seriously. I wanna be numb again" Klaus explains before he goes back for the drug search.

Zero stands behind the door listening to Klaus' argument, "I can't talk to the person I love. People... still don't take me seriously. I wanna be numb again" she hears Klaus say making her tear up. She didn't know that Klaus felt that way, she let a few tears roll down her face before cracking the door open just enough for her to see.