Combat

"GET OFF ME YOU RODENT"-Klaus

-Klaus

Number 0 POV
I wake up earlier than usual, the sun was just rising. I still hear the sound of snoring from across the room, Five's moving unconsciously. He mummers in his sleep making me giggle, I step out the room to feel a cold breeze of air blow past my hair.

I grudgingly walk towards the bathroom ready to wash my face and brush my teeth. I open the door widely walking towards the sink, "Um?" I hear as I widen my eyes to see Klaus with a towel wrapped around his body like a girl and a towel wrapped around his head. "Oh shit, yo. I'm so sor- Why're you dressed like that?" I question eyeing him down. "Huh? Oh, I just showered and this is how I normally get ready" He answers with small squeaks in his voice. "Yeah ok. Hurry up will ya" I motion him to leave, he groans leaving the bathroom still in his towel. I brush my teeth and wash my face before changing into my uniform.

I walk into the kitchen to see Diego talking to Mom, "Mom!" I say joyful as I walk up to her hugging her. "Sweetly, good morning. Eggs and Bacon?" She asked as I nod. "Hey Diego, did you tell Mom anything?" I ask puking up a chair, he shook his head eating his pancakes. I steel a strawberry of his plate eating it up quickly, he whines before moving his plate away. "Diego, share your food" Mom orders hearing a groan from Diego as he moves his plate back in position, Mom walks up with a plate of Eggs and Bacon forming a smily face. Diego steels a while egg off my plate and runs away with it and his own plate. "SHARING IS CARING" he shouts from the other room, I roll my eyes playfully. I eat in silence enjoying the sound of the crunches of the bacon.

I eat for at least 10 minutes for getting up from my seat to put my plate in the sink. I hear a cough come from the exit as I turn around getting scared, "Shit!" I shout jolting back turning around to see Ben standing at the door frame. "We have a family meeting about Vanya" he says sticking his thumb towards the window, "yep, be right there" I say putting the plate back in the cabinet.

~time skip~
"So, how're we gonna tell Vanya again?" Allison asks as Five responds, "We're gonna try to convince her that she that she's special, but we can't tell dad because he won't believe us" he says as we all nod agreeing. "Won't believe what?" I hear Pogo say from the entrance of the living room, "Nothing?!" We shout in unison trying to hide the fact that we're from the future. "That he wouldn't um... understand that... um. That" Luther stammers before Five answers, "That Klaus waxed himself with Pudding" he says making me choke. "Chocolate pudding actually and it hurt like a bitch" Klaus corrects acting proud of his doing, "Master Klaus, I do not know why you did that but I hope you had fun doing it" Pogo reprised walking away. "I can't believe one of Klaus' dumbass story works, I sat there watching him do it. What a horrible sight" Ben says gagging. "Guys it's nearly ten we better tell her before we go training again" I say checking the clock. "Right, Right Okay Um. Allison you wanna tell her. Maybe she'll listen to you?" Luther says as she nods before we all leave for training.