My First Kiss, Went A Little Like This.

Gerard Way's pov:

"No....No I'm not."

The way his voice shook, he couldn't have lied even if he wanted to.

I turned the doorhandle, slowly opening the door. Gee was sat on the floor, dripping wet in pink boxers, hugging his knees to his chest.

I sat next to him, not bothering to close the door. He looked at me with sad green eyes, I looked back with confused hazel ones.

"What happened Gee?"

He put his head in his hands, mumbling something I didn't quite catch.

"What? I can't hear you if you mumble Gee."

"I'm more fucked up than anyone knows or thinks."

I looked at him, waiting for him to continue. He looked at me, sighing.

I wrapped an arm around him, as tears began to run down his face.

"...As you can probably guess, when I went to visit Fronk..We had sex."

I nodded, he blushed a light pink before continuing.

"But, instead of feeling loved or happy or like I just had great sex, I felt dirty. I I felt like a whore..I've always been used, I've always been fucked. Not really made love to, or loved. After awhile..It messes with your head."

"You're loved Gee, trust me you're loved."

He gave me a disbelieving look, continuing with dull eyes.

"I'm not worthy of love, I never have been and never will."

His voice cracked, I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him onto my lap.

"I wasn't built for love."

"You are built for love, you just keep finding people who are built to fuck.  Whoever used you, fucked you, they're worthless. You though Gee, you're worth something. You're worth loving, don't even say you aren't."

He looked at me with wide green eyes, I saw their brightness slowly return as I spoke.

"You're worth more than your appeal, you're not just a hollow body. You've got a mind, a heart, a soul. You're so much more than your body."

He inched closer, by time I spoke the last word our noses were almost touching.

"You've got something the whole world strives for. Not only a beautiful body, a beautiful everything."

I leaned in the rest of the way, causing our lips to meet his soft, hesitant, mine chapped and sure.

My hands cupped his face, his went to my neck, his fingers tangling themselves in my hair.

It was a sweet, innocent, closemouthed kiss.

And that's all it needed to be, for now.

I pulled back, but he leaned back in.

I giggled, feeling him smile against my lips.

He pulled away this time, his cheeks matched his hair. I grinned that dopey I'm-in-love smile, which he returned gladly.

"So uh...What does this..I mean..We?"

I pecked his lips, silencing him. I held his hand, kissing each of his delicate fingers before speaking.

"We're anything you want us to be. But personally, I don't think we should label ourselves. Labels mean thinking about the future. And whatever we are, we shouldn't worry about it."