Bubble Gum, Glitter & Sequined Pistols.

Gerard Way's pov:

"Okay, so aim, breathe out slowly while you squeeze the trigger, not too fast!!"

Gee scolded, rolling his eyes at me and snatching the glittery-pink sequined pistol from my hands.

"Slow is smooth, smooth is good. Smooth is fast."

"You make literally, no sense in any shape or form."

"Shut up you noodle, listen. You gotta just....I don't know you just shoot alright?"

He sighed, handing me the gun and kissing my cheek before stepping away.

I took aim once again, taking in a breath and breathing out slowly.

3...2...1..

*bANg*

Looking at the target I frowned, Gee snorted, obviously trying not to laugh.

I barely hit the goddamn edge.

Gee giggled, kissing my neck and nuzzling his face in my hair. I sighed as he cooed in my ear.

"Its alright sugar, you'll get the hang of it. I sucked at first too, its just practice sweetheart."

He giggled again, I turned to him placing the gun on the table beside us. His jade green eyes always shocked me, as if everytime I looked away I was certain when I looked again they wouldn't be the same shade. Yet every time I looked, they were always the same shade of startlingly bright green.

"You've got the prettiest eyes,"

I touched his cheek, tucking a stray lock of hair behind his ear. He smiled at that, not moving his gaze from mine.

"Such a bright green.. Sometimes I think that its my imagination, they can't be such a beautiful, vivid green."

His cheeks tinged red as I continued, murmuring softly.

"But when I look back they prove me wrong and take my breath away."

"You fucking dorky and romatic cheesehead, shut up and kiss me already."

I rolled my eyes, leaning in and kissing him gently. He smiled into the kiss, wrapping his arms around my neck, as I wrapped mine around his waist.

"I love you."

He murmured against my lips, not pulling away completely. Just enough, so that I could part-way understand the mumbo jumbo bullshit he just said.

"I love you too,"

I said, pulling away and kissing his nose. He smiled, playing with bits of my hair.

"Also, am I really a dorky, romantic cheesehead?"

He laughed, shaking his head and biting his lip. He kissed my cheek and pulled away.

"Yea, but you're my dorky, romantic cheesehead."

I sighed, trying not to grin but ultimately failing. He pranced around, holding the weapons as if they were his children, cooing to them and placing them with care in their pink case.

"We'll practice more later. Lets go cheesehead, I wanna watch cupcake wars."

*

He was chewing pink bubble gum on my bed and probably on Twitter when Gee cringed and threw his phone.

"What the hell was that about?"

"Some random chick sent me nudes."

"Ohlord..."