Frank Iero: One Hell, Of A Sexy Midget.

Gerard Way's pov:

"GeeGee, we need to talk.."

Gee looked at me, I could see the nervousness in his face. The way he looked at me, I knew.

"About what?"

"About us...Gee, you love him..And I.."

He looked at me, his gorgeous green eyes bored into mine. I could see what he thought I couldn't, his nervousness. He looked like he was gonna cry, I cupped his face in my hands.

"Hey, I'm not going anywhere. Its just a talk Gee, don't. Baby don't cry."

I wiped the tear that had slipped with my fingers gently, before I kissed him.

I will never, let him go.

"Baby, I will never leave. Not unless you want me too. I promise, okay?"

He nodded, I pulled him close. I wanted to kiss him till everything was okay again. But, I had to bring it up again.

"I'm not leaving, but I'm also in love with Frank."

"And I'm in love with Fronk."

"Frank agreed to go with this...Whatever it is."

Gerard nodded, kissing me gently.

Slowly, sweetly. He ran his fingers through my hair and along my jawline. I wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing him back, it was suprising. I never knew a kiss could be so...Sweet. His lips were like sugar, as he ran his tongue across my bottom lip. He pulled away and looked me in the eyes, his pupils  dilated so, that his eyes looked nearly black.

"Love."

I blinked, giving him a questioning look.

"That's what this is Gee, its just love."

*

"So I'm meeting Frankie finally?"

"Yea baby, we're meeting Frankie."

He hummed, the slap of his converse on concrete filled the silence. My own footsteps were silent, as he held my hand while we walked to Frank's apartment.

"How do I do this Gerard?"

"Just say hi, he'll love you."

He raised a perfectly shaped eyebrow, his face doubtful.

I gave him a 'are you fucking kidding me' look.

"He's Frank. He's my best friend, I know him better than he knows himself. He'll love you Gee."

He nodded, biting his lip. I gave his hand a gentle squeeze, leading him towards a set of black and white apartments. The only pop of color was from the blood red doors.

Apartment #121...Okay, here it goes.

I knocked on the red door, the black metal numbers stated was infact belonged to Frank.

I was met with hazel eyes, wild black-blonde hair and a tired smile.

"You don't gotta knock, you're always welcome."

Frank yawned, disappearing into the dark apartment. I followed him, tugging a nervous Gee with me.

Frank hugged me, I smiled returning the hug gladly.

Then he turned to Gee, who looked absolutely, painfully awkward. Frank looked him up and down, sneaking a smirk at me.

"You weren't lying, Geetard. He's beautiful. Nervous, but beautiful."