Triangles Make My Head Spin

Frank Iero's pov:

"So let me get this straight..."

I looked at Gerard, he snorted, his jet black locks falling in his face once more.

"Frankie, this is anything but straight."

"I know, I know, shut up."

He giggled, I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, your alternate self is in love with you and my alternate self. You're in love with your alternate self and no one can choose?"

Gerard nodded, blushing a little before speaking.

"Yea, but you're missing one...Detail."

I looked at him, confused.

What the hell, is this boy not telling me?

He leaned in, slowly. I felt my heart speed up and my thoughts jumble.

Is he gonna kiss me?!

*

I was fast asleep, dreaming of a certain man with black hair and stunning hazel eyes, when my cellphone started ringing. Black Flag filled the room, I sat up, covered in sweat. Groaning and stretching, I checking the time.

Fucking really? Its 4am. 4am! Who the fuck fucking calls at 4 in the goddamn- oh...

"Hello?"

"H-hey Frankie...Its-"

"What do you need Geebear?"

He paused, I yawned.

"C-can I come over?..I can't sleep..Its those thoughts again Frankie, they won't go away."

I could hear the slight tremble in his voice, I wanted to hug him through the phone.

My poor Geebear...Wait did I just?..Ugh, whatever I just wanna hug Gerard and eat some fucking pizza.

"The door is locked, the key is under the mat. My bedroom door is open. Come on over Gee."

I heard him sigh in relief, before speaking.

"Thanks Frankie, thank you. I just need them to go away..I'll be there soon."

After we said goodbye and hung up, I set my phone back down on my dresser.

What the hell am I gonna do with that man? He's to sweet and adorable for his own good.

I rubbed my eyes, standing up and walking to the kitchen.

After grabbing a redbull from the fridge and a handful of skittles from the candy I stole from Mikey, I headed back to my bedroom.

Now, normal people don't play Pierce The Veil at 4am, but I'm nowhere near fucking normal. I popped in the Collide With The Sky album while I waited for Gerard.

I had one of those moments, where you're so lost in thought..You don't even notice the songs changing.

Bulls In The Bronx started playing and I snapped out of my thoughts, when I heard someone opening the front door.

Its just Gerard, you told him to come in remember?

I yawned, curling into a ball and waiting for Gee.

I heard a muffled thump and a muttered 'shit' I couldn't help but giggle.

"The fuck Geetard, you tripping over shit again?"

"Maybe!!"

"You fucking dork, get in here and fucking cuddle with me."

Giggling, he opened the door. Next thing I knew, Gerard was next to me. Curled up, under my covers, in my bed, cuddling up to me.