I Want What I Want But Baby, I Need This.

Gerard Way's pov:

I crept back into my own bedroom at 6am, trying to be silent but failing. I tripped over a random pair of converse and a dirty band shirt. I cursed as I regained my balance, continuing walking down the dark hall.

Note to self, clean this fucking hell hole if I'm gonna do this often.

I quickly opened the bedroom door, surprised to find the lights on and Gerard sitting at the end of the bed.

He looked at me, his green eyes pierced mine. Tears ran down his face, as I kneeled beside him

"Baby, what's wrong?"

"Everything...Sugar, everything."

*

Gerard Gay's pov:

I was nearly asleep, when I heard his phone vibrate. It vibrated every so often, so I assumed he was texting.

Who the hell is he texting?

I peeked at the clock, the red digital numbers clearly stated, that it was 4am. I heard him sniffle a little, and listened carefully.

"Hello?"

A groggy voice on the other end spoke, I was slightly confused. The voice was familiar.

"H-hey Frankie...Its-"

"What do you need Geebear?"

"C-can I come over?..I can't sleep..Its those thoughts again Frankie, they won't go away."

"The door is locked, the key is under the mat. My bedroom door is open. Come on over Gee."

"Thanks Frankie, thank you. I just need them to go away..I'll be there soon."

Frank....Of fucking course...Wait why does he need frank?

I heard Gee get up out of bed, and rummage through his closet. The sound of him lacing up his combat boots filled my ears, as I did the best I could to remain 'asleep'.

I felt eyes on me and heard Gerard sigh, as his footsteps got closer.

"I'm sorry Gee, I know you're asleep and can't hear me...But. I love you."

That melted my heart, I resisted the urge to smile like an idiot. I nearly lost composure, as I felt his lips against my own.

It was hard, to not kiss back, but I kept still.

I waited until his footsteps faded completely, and I heard the front door open and close before I sat up.

Sighing, I ran my fingers over my lips.

He tastes so fucking good....

Dammit Gee.

Like vanilla....

Shut up, I need to think.

"Why the fuck is he going to Frank's?"

I said to no one in particular.

I heard the creak of a floorboard and froze. A face appeared in the doorway, but not the one I had expected.

"Because he's in love with him."

"Fronk?"

I did a double take, staring at my ex in suprise.

Why the hell is he here?

He sighed, looking at me and clicking his tongue.

"Gee, you know with me you wouldn't be waiting up like this."