I'm sorry

Mina POV
13:24
Shit I forgot where I put my phone, I think I left it up at the rooftops where I hanged out with the girls. I go walk up the stairs to get my phone and luckily I found it on the bench. It still looks intact so that's good but I saw something in the corner of my eye, I turn around to see a kid wearing a black hoodie holding his trainers and a note. Wait a sec are they planning to kill them self?! I need to stop them! I run up to the weird guy and said "DON'T DO IT!" They turned to look at me in utter shock. My eyes widened and I said "Kiri?" Kirishima placed down his shoes and the little note a says "I'm sorry but thank you Mina." Kirishima jumped. "KIRISHIMA NO!" But I was to late. I started to break down and I looked down to see his lifeless bloody body, it looks like a steep drop and Kirishima's body looks like a ant. WHAT AM I DOING I NEED TO GO DOWN AND TELL AIZAWA!

I run down the stairs and run up to The teachers lounge room. I kick open the door to see Aizawa drinking coffee and All Might marking papers. "Ashido why did you kick down and why are your eyes puffy?" Aizawa said "LISTEN THERE IS NO FUCKING TIME KIRISHIMA JUMPED OF THE ROOFTOPS AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE FUCK TO DO!" I started to cry again and Aizawa and All might got out of there chairs. "Miss Ashido please show us where the body is." I nod and ran to the stop where his body was.

I can't stop looking at his body, his bloody broken body. All Might was trying so hard to help him and Aizawa was on the phone calling an ambulance. "Ashido we got this you my leave if you want to." I nod and decided to leave, I don't want to talk to anyone right now so I guess I'm just going to stay in my dorm.

Kaminari POV
3:56
Mina hasn't left her room for a while and refused to hangout with us, Kirishima said he was go somewhere and there was a accident at UA and the ambulance came. I knock on Mina's door again and she said "G-GO AW-WAY!" I can hear the sadness in her voice, maybe she is on her period? I go to Bakugou and Sero saying "did you find any information about where Kirishima is and why there is a ambulance at our school?" "I looked everywhere in UA but I couldn't find him so I checked on Snapchat but he left his phone in his dorm." Bakugou said. "As for the ambulance I found out that it happened on the rooftops but that's all I know" Sero said, Man Sero talks sexy- WAIT NO BACK TO THE SUBJECT. "Mina kept on blocking me out..." I said, man I wish I knew what was going on. We kept on talking about it and I think I heard Bakugo exploding down Mina's door so maybe we could help her. We went to Mina's dorm and BOOM Bakugo exploded the door. Mina was crying over a piece of paper? "You okay Mina?" Sero asked, Mina shakes her head and handed Bakugo the paper.

Bakugo POV

Raccoon eyes handed me some paper so I decided to read it.

To everyone
I'm sorry
I'm sorry I'm not the person that you wanted to see
I'm sorry that I couldn't help you through tough times
I'm sorry I forgot to smile
I'm sorry for not being there for you
I'm sorry I wasn't strong enough
I'm sorry for being so naive
I'm sorry for hurting myself
I'm sorry for being a terrible friend
I'm sorry that I didn't tell you about all my problems
I'm sorry for not telling you them
I'm sorry for shutting you out
And I'm sorry for jumping
Keep my friends safe and happy please
Smile for me
Please

Kirishima

No, this can't be happening. This actually can't be happening right now. THIS CAN'T BE REAL