As you tremble in the darkness

5 left

╭━━━━•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅━━━━━╮

Warning - Gore,blood and a death.This was also before the pandemic for them.

Also thank you for understanding on why I haven't written in a long time! Thank you!! 💜💜💜

╰━━━━•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽 ☾∘∙⊱⋅•━━━━╯

Mina's POV  Saturday July 2019 21:37

'Many, students went missing after Sero left, Todoroki, Aoyoma and Tooru. What did they do? Why do they deserve it? What did Tooru do? Nothing. Nothing at all. Then why did she leave? Some kind of sick game? They wouldn't leave just for that. Right? Hahaha, They wouldn't. Something or someone is causing this. '

That's enough writing for the night, I need to start doing my homework, it's better to do it know then during class... Ooooor I can do it Wednesday! Kehehehe! I mean it's not due until next Thursday sooooo, why not play with Koda's rabbit? Angel is such a fluffy floof, or I could play with Kirishima's dog, he's a gentle giant ORRRR I can go play with Jirou's spider. They're a keeper! Ugh which cutie do I hang out with! While day dreaming about fluffy animals I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in, it's unlocked!" I shouted. I turn my head to the door to see Kaminari, dark bags under his eyes, messed up hair, red eyes and clutching a picture with his lost loves face. "Oh Kam, this again? Come here!" I stretch out my my arms out for him to come in and let it all out. Ever since Sero went missing Kami has been gloomy all the time, it just got worst when others kept disappearing but the sad thing is that he told me when it's his time maybe he can see him again. Even if he dies. "He will come back Kami, he's strong. He'll come back with the others, I promise." Soon I let go and held his hand and walked him into his room.

It was honestly a mess, " Kami, you should go to bed. you need it. " I said while looking back at the poor soul. " I can't, I want to-" As he was saying that he fell onto the floor, he was weak and tiered. "H-Hey! Are you okay! Wait no! Your not okay, let me get you in bed okay?" I helped him up and place him in his bed tucking him in. I look around the room and decided to tidy up the place. It'a a wreck and a cleaner room makes it feel more calm in his room.

Sunday 9:34

Since Kirishima is sick I've been tasked to walk his cloud dog, strapping the leash on this energetic floof is harder than it looks. I say it took me ten full minutes to do it. When I finally did I open the door to go into the 3rd world ( Outside the dorms ). We should go around the block and do it, it'll be quick and I won't get told off. I walk cookie close to me so he wouldn't run off, what I wasn't estimating though was him pulling me. He pulled me to a street corner and sprinted as fast as a bolt. Kirishima should have called him flash instead! I try to pull him over and stop him and I slip in the process hitting the floor face first. The dog was just sitting there, what a bitch. I get on my knees and looked at the dog. "Haha! Ouch! Stupid dog what the hell. HAHAHA! " I can't help it! When I'm in a situation I laugh. I look towards the supposed genital giant sitting there.

Cookie looked scared knowing that I was going to lecture him or it maybe my sadistic laugh. but before I could open my mouth everything started to blur. I felt a sharp pain in my head and my eyes finally blacked out. I could her dog barking but I couldn't move, it slowly distanced away or died out.