Everything is going to be alright...

Kirishima POV

13:27 Class 1-A

Ugh class is so boring, I don't understand a thing. Aizawa said "Okay students now turn to page four hundred thirty tw-" Then midnight come in, she looked sad. "Um sorry to interrupt but I need Kirishima please" she said. Why does she need me? I get up from my chair and join her outside. "Kirishima the reason that I pulled you out is because your father is expected to leave in one week. I'm so sorry for your loss there is a taxi waiting for you outside" What?! T-This can't b-be happ-ping! I started to cry, I-I can't believe it. He's really gone... "D-Do I ne-eed my stuff?" I ask. Midnight looked so sad, "Hey what if you bring one of your friends to so you have some company? And yes you do need to bring your stuff." She said with a faint smile.

I heed down to class and open the door, all eyes turn to me. "Hey Kiri- Oh my what happened?" Momo said. Everyone is saying something like "Is everything okay? What happened and all of that" I just want to ignore there voices, if I tell them they would be stress and I don't want them to stress! I just try to ignore there concerns and grab my stuff. Midnight did say that I could bring someone. I don't know if I should bring one but they would get sad, maybe Mina would understand. I tap on Mina's shoulder " Kiri? Can you tell us what is wrong?" I don't want to talk really but I have to, How would I get Mina to come with me? "I-I sniff need y-you need t-to get y-your stuff" The pain in my voice already got Mina getting her stuff. We both walk outside and she says "Kiri please tell me what's wrong?" I started breaking down and tried telling her but happened, I chocked on my tears still bearing the painful words that Midnight told me. Mina looked so sad, she looked at me and tried to understand. "If this is the last time you see your dad again then we should start heading to the taxi." "R-Right sniff l-let's go"

13:50 Hospital

I walk into the room to see my father, Mina walked in a little later than me. "Dad? Can you here me? It's been a while but you wouldn't know since you have bee a sleep. Why did you have to leave us?" I felt so alone even when Mina is here, It is not fair its not fair it's not fair it's not fair! "IT'S NOT FAIR! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR YEARS DAD! I JUST WISH YOU WERE HERE, I CANNOT DO THIS ALONE PLEASE! DAD PLEASE!" I started to cry even more, it feels so painful. I have nothing else to lose but my friends. I felt Mina hug me and say "It's going to get better, I promise..." I cried so much and Mina was there for it. I don't deserve it...  I'm going on

15:30 Kirishima's dorm

I don't deserve this. I don't deserve my friends. I don't deserve to go to UA. I don't deserve being alive. I don't deserve to be in love. I don't deserve to be here... Why can't I have a life like them? I want to be just like my fake persona! WHY CAN'T I BE HAPPY?! I start to cry and crawl into a ball, I cried for so long, it felt so painful but at least they are still in class... I feel to full, they wouldn't notice anyway... They hadn't noticed for a long time. I get out of my ball and walked to my cabinet and opened it, I grab the sharp razor and pull up me sleeves and started to cut. It satisfied me, the way that the skin is so easy to cut and then you see the blood run out of it. I cutted so much on my arms, about to the end of my hand to my shoulder. That satisfied me enough, I head to bed and cried myself to sleep. That is the only good thing I can do, fall asleep forever...

6:30

I wake up and see that I slept in a puddle of my tears. I get up and get my clothes ready for class and headed to the bathroom to take a shower, then I had a thought. Everything is all coming down, I think it's finally time TO DIE YOU FAG!

21:25

I put on a black sweater, blue shorts, black sneakers and my bag, I open the window and I could feel the cool breeze moving my hair. I manage to escape through the window and start booking it. I manage to catch a train out of here without anyone finding out. I sit down on my chair and looked around, in my section I don't see anyone in my section. Maybe just one more song, I take out my ukulele out of my bag and started singing.