As you walk through the shadow

Kaminari POV

I should tell the Bakusquad! But how do I tell them, Hey guys I'm getting blackmailed! No. "HEY KAMINARI!" Mina screeched in my ear. " OUCH! MINA WHAT THE SNICKLE DOODLES ARE YOU DOING IN MY HOUSE MINA? Shouldn't you be like spending your time outside and enjoying summer break?" I screeched. " Well yeah buuuuut your parents let us in and stay for dinner sooooooo" " Wait us?! " Is god giving me signals or is it just coincidence... " Yo Kam! " Sero said in his hot and se- " WHY THE FUCK AM I HERE YOU BITCHES!" Ah Bakugo is here to with a Kirishima... Nice " Anyway soooooooooooooooooooo wanna go play DND?" Mina said, " I CALL DIBS ON DUNGEON MASTER" I screeched. Well looks like we are doing this now.

2 hours later

That was a fun session even though Bakugo wanted to kill everyone and everything. "Guys I want to tell you something" Now or never "Yeah of course dude what is it?" Sero said... " It's about Mineta, h-he uh" I start to stutter, spit it out denki! " What did he do?" Kirishima said, I can feel their eyes piercings through my skin. " I-I a-am being blackmailed..." As soon as I said I looked down and heard a gasp. "What the fucking hell?! I know I bully Deku but like I wouldn't blackmail that bitch!" Bakugo said. "Hey man it's going to be okay!" Kirishima said. "Yeah! We are gonna kill a bitch!"Mina said. "You guys you shouldn't do that Aizawa will be so mad!" I quickly said. " What if we tell Aizawa and if he believes us we can get him kicked out! " Sero said. That would actually might work! I hope it works...

7th of September

Finished! After all that unpacking I am back in my dorm! I lay on my bed and started to fall asl- SHIT I FORGOT ABOUT MINETA! I grab my phone and start sprinting to Mineta's room, he is going to kill me! As I get up to the door I get greeted by a small grape bitch, "Hey Kaminari! I was wondering if you could help me unpack my stuff!" he said. " I'm sorry but I promised tha-" " You promised what?!" Mineta shouted. Momo peaked through the door looking like she wanted to kill him. "Heh Kaminari we should talk inside my room!" He said. He pulls me into his room and locks the door. "Alright you little shit, you better help me or else!" "Or else what?!" I snap back at him. Fuck oh shit, I cover my mouth and see Mineta in raged. " No? No?! NO?! You little shit do you want your little secret to be exposed?! Everyone will hate and be disgusted of you! Do it or else I will tell them, I bet Sero won't be happy!" I look away and headed towards his box and start unpacking, Mineta went outside but he said one thing before he left "How did he even love you in the first place you ADHD ugly monster."

I started to cry ADHD monster Hah lol he wishes I was that! ! C l i c k ¡ Good thing I have my phone to record it. I packed all his stuff into boxes, he is going to thank me later! After finishing that I started to head to the teachers room. Denki ain't giving no shits today, me and the Bakusquad already made a plan. Kirishima and Mina are distracting Mineta and Bakugo and Sero are outside incase if he gets out. I walk to the teachers lounge and open the door. "Kaminari go back outside and kno-" Aizawa said before I interrupted him by letting him listen to what I recorded. His face of anger slowly moulded into the face of fear and disgust. "Come on lets go!" He said in a stern voice.

It's finally the day, the day were Mineta leaves. Aizawa went inside the dorms to see Mineta asking questions to Kirishima on how to get a girl friend. "Mineta!" Aizawa shouted " Everyone else go to your dorms! I need to talk to Mineta alone." I walked over to everyone and people were saying wtf is going on?!

1 hour later

I look outside my window to see Mineta leaving, this burden is now of my shoulders and I can breathe but then I get startled when he left. He said " Once I get enough information about all of you then I will come back and expose the truth."

What does that mean?

——

Hey guys! Thank you for reading, sorry for the long wait some shit has been happening so I haven't been writing. Thank you all so much! This is so short and sped up because I don't really have the time anymore to focus on this because of homework so I hope you understand!

*Alien queen out*

Sksksksk Vsco girlllllll