Problems with the Bakusquad / NA I think?

All the of the bakusquad have there own issues. I'm deciding to make this chapter so you could understand some things in the book.

Bakugo- He sleeps early because he tries to sleep at night. He can't stop thinking about bad things happening to Kirishima or he would have dreams about him jumping. This gives him 0 sleep so he would get cranky and very angry all the time. Mina would help him threw this and say"Don't worry Kiri would never do that!"

Kirishima- He has major depression, he would sleep in more and he'd just got into cutting. He would never eat anything because it made him feel in control and it doesn't help that his dad is in the hospital. Some how no one took note of Kirishima's anorexia and how deep he his into it.

Kaminari- Kaminari has ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder). This means he has a hard time listening and learning in class. Luckily he has some medications and doesn't have a low self-esteem. He told Aizawa and Mina about his problem and they understood. 

Sero- He is depressed and suicidal, he would cut his arm and his thighs. He would lack low self confidence and shut himself in his room sometimes and would look at a noose he had in his room. He told the bakusquad about it and they were very supportive for him. But his dad was not nice to him so him and his mom moved in with Sero's soon to be step Mom.

Mina- She is considered for all her friends, most of her friends opened up to her and she has to keep all these secrets bottled up inside of her. She asked Aizawa on what to do and he got her a therapist to talk about what is happening in her life.

I'm also sorry that I didn't upload the next chapter because I need some more time then I expected so please forgive me!