Feel your wait on solid ground

╭ ━━━━━⋅ •⋅⊰∙∘☽👽☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ━━━━━╮

Angst Chapter be prepared

( Also I am very sucky at english )

╰━━━━━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ━━━━━╯

6 left Sero's POV

The paper, I clench on it with all the strength I have left. The only thing tha-

Wednesday 15th January

It was a harsh and cold day, I was walking. Walking in a lonely park. The snow stormed across the park, lacing everything with a frosty white blanket. All I could hear is the crunching under my feet and the cold breaths of winter. I like winter but also hate it at the same time. It's the high time to catch something but the scenery was beautiful. It reminds me for when I was younger, I'd use to play with my mom in the park with all the other kids and their parents. We'd use to play around, making snowmen, fighting, snow angels and just laughing. Actually if my mom didn't bring me to her friend's hangouts I wouldn't of met Ojiro. I met him by him accidentally hitting me in the face because he got excited his mother finally letted him play with us. Ever since we have been best friends. I miss the guy, one day he just magically disappeared into thin air. Where did you go old friend, did I do something wrong? No! It's not my fault, he'll come back soon I know it!

I decided to take out my camera and take pictures, after all who wouldn't saver this beautiful moment. I just want life to stay like this for ever but a hero soon to be has challenges they have to face. SNAP! I took photos left and right, Den would of loved me to bring him here. He'd probably do something stupid, but that's why I love him. His charming personality, how he can make anyone laugh and just that smile. As the cold mist escapes my mouth. Maybe I should turn back, I'm gonna freeze to death if I don't turn back and get a warm coat. Right now I'm currently wearing a woolly white jumper, jet black pants, dark chocolate brown boots a bright orange scarf, and a beige backpack . I think I should turn back but maybe not now.

I find the nearest bench I could find. Flicking of the snow of the bench I sit down and brought out my Polaroid camera. How do I? Ah! There's the button. Thus I wait for the pictures to print. ... Any moment now... Just a little while... I wonder what I'm having for dinner today... Maybe I should call someone later, I'll call Den... How long has it been? ... Mmhm! We will get there... A loud noise came out of no where and which I almost dropped the camera. Pictures. Finally! I snatch the photos from the camera and tuck it in my bag while searching for my black pen.

╭━━━━━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ━━━━━╮
Just a little time skip
╰━━━━━⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽👽☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅ ━━━━━╯

I think my time here is done, if I stay any longer I'll become a snowman myself. Heh, I got up from the 'warm' comforts of the bench. The shiny light gazes upon me and is FUCKIN BLINDING ME! Just kidding, I think. Standing up all bright and tall, I make my way through the snow. While walking my mind trickled some where else. Maybe there is a chance I can become one of the top hero's, I'll settle for at least top ten. That's all I wanted, my goal in life. It was my goal since I was only a child, I loved watching them on the news but father hated it. The smile on my face was huge and begged that I could keep watching them. Even though my dad was an asshole he still had some hope for me, so he said yes. Hah, who knew the person who I hate the most made me the person who I am today. Ugh! Forget about him Sero he is a total bitch! Focus on something not sad... I'm hungry... What am I going to eat for today? Maybe I could go out with the squad and go to a McDonald and got to a park hang there for a while and chill. But that's dinner and I'm hungry for boba... Isn't that thirsty? Oh whatever! I can say anything in my mind because who the fuck would read my mind to find out I eat boba! No one would do that! Right?... I think I'm right... God I hope I'm right...