Chapter 8

*'Everyone falls in love sometimes
I don't know 'bout you but it ain't a crime'

---------------------------------------------------------

Berry woke up in the morning feeling really warm. The cotton t shirt that Victor had wrapped in her head somehow got unwrapped and is now laying next to her pillow. She remembered all the things of last night.

How can she start crying in front of him like that? He must be thinking that she is a crybaby. Now he must surely regret bringing her to this trip. Crying in front of the boss is so unprofessional. And to think she accused him of breaking her hairs.

Oh what a lame pathetic night.

She got up from her bed and checked her phone. It says seven am. She walked up from her bed towards the door wearing a striped night suit of Victor which was hanging loose on her body.

Being five eight with a slightly plump body structure, Berry has always been among the giant one in her group. Even her own mother who was a petite five five lady looked much smaller than her even in high school.

So wearing this loose night suit, for some strange reasons​ made her feel a bit better about herself. At least someone is bigger than her.

She smiled to herself. Just a sweet nothing to make her day.

She opened the door to find​ Victor rubbing his eyes. Looks like he had just gotten up.

"Mr. Wild?", He looked towards her.

"You are awake Berry?"

"Yes I am. Listen Mr. Wild, I'm really sorry for what happened last night. I shouldn't have talked to you like that and I shouldn't have cried".

"Berry, you talk about last night as if something more that you crying on my bed and accusing me of slaughtering your hairs happened", he raised his eyebrows with humour in his eyes.

Berry turned red but ignored his last comment.

"I apologize about all that. I was tired and hungry. I wasn't thinking".

"It's okay Berry. You didn't commit a crime by crying. Don't worry about it", Victor dismissed it.

Just then they both heard a knock on the door. Victor got up from the sofa and went to open the door.

There the manager of the hotel stood.
"Mr. Wild, I heard about last night. I apologize on the behalf of my staff. They are new so they didn't knew who they were dealing with. I hope we haven't caused you too much problem yesterday".

"Yes you did Mr. Smith. What kind of a hotel are you running if you don't have a backup power? And you were not there to answer people's query. You know how much inconvenience you have caused me last night. My secretary could not get to her room. I had to make her sleep in my room", Victor raised his voice.

Berry who was standing behind heard this. Her heart sank. She must have caused him a lot of inconvenience last night. Victor does not like her it was obvious. He has never showed otherwise. Then why is she feeling like crying again?

"I apologize again Mr. Wild. I will make sure that you secretary get a spare key. And we do have power backup but it was not working. I will make sure that such kind of inconvenience is not caused in the future. To makeup for last night your lunch is on the hotel".

After the manager had left them. Berry was unsure of what to do until her key is delivered.

"Berry you can get ready in the bathroom", Victor suggested.