Until Then

It was amazing how one nerve-wracking conversation could melt away all of your stress. You were more than ready to just lay down now and go to sleep, after last nights activities you were a little exhausted, to the point that you had drifted off on the car ride home with Yoongi's hand in yours.

You settled back on the sofa and pulled at the large knitted sweater you were wearing. It made you feel shy just thinking about you and Yoongi's last night in the cabin together.

Things hadn't gotten too heated, but you had stayed up for hours making out and giving each other love bites.

You were thankful you were wearing a turtleneck sweater when Jimin had arrived because despite you knowing he knew about you and Yoongi you thought it would be unfair to shove the relationship in his face like that.

Just as you reached over for the TV remote there was a knock at the door curiously you walked back over and unlocked it again to find a certain blonde standing with a bouquet of red roses.
"Yn," he slowly began to smile and you nodded.

"Yeah?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He breathed and you waited just a second, maybe it was mean but you liked the way he held his breath and his eyes pleaded with you.

"Are you asking me to be your girlfriend for a weekend?" You teased him and he closed his eyes and bit back a smile.

"I'm asking you to be my girlfriend until I ask you to be my wife," he told you and the response took your breath away a little bit.

"Then the answer is yes, I'll be your girlfriend but only until the day you ask me to be your wife," you grinned and he pulled you in for the most perfect kiss of your life. Yoongi kissed you like you had all the time in the world together, he was melting away the world so only you as him existed.

Suddenly your world turned upside-down and you half shrieked half giggled when you realized you were over Yoongi's shoulder. "Min Yoongi you put me down this instant!" You authorized while smacking his perfectly shaped ass. But he only laughed at your feeble attempt at telling him what to do.

"Didn't I tell you I was going to swoop you off your feet?" He reminded you of his promise after rejecting you that first night in the cabin and you grinned.

"Do you plan on ever putting me down?"

"Never babygirl, you're all mine now, I'll sweep you off your feet whenever I like," you smiled at his words, a sense of love and excitement bubbling up within you.

Luckily for your brain Yoongi eased you from over his shoulder and let you sit on the couch. "I'll go get these a vase," he told you before heading into the kitchen.

"You don't know where anything is," you followed him in quickly to find him already taking a glass vase out of the top cupboards.

"I'll have to learn quickly then won't I?" He chuckled as he put the flowers in some water and brought them to your dining table. "But right now more than anything else in this world I just want to lay down with you and kiss you until we both fall asleep."

"Thank god you said that because I almost fell asleep on the couch a minute ago, come on," you took his hand and showed him the way to your room.

"Which side is yours?" He asked while you tied your hair up into a messy bun to get it out of the way.

"Huh?" You quirked a brow, "all of it?" You said slowly and the confusion was evident.

"I mean what side you sleep on, that way whenever I'm here for the night we know exactly where we should be," his cheeks grew to a warm shade as he explained himself and your heart almost burst from it all. "Actually since you don't have one, I'll pick. You can sleep that side," he pointed to the side of the bed closest to the window and you climbed over to it without hesitation. Yoongi followed you in after and under the covers he pulled you close to him.

He wasn't joking when he said all he wanted to do was kiss you because as soon as his hands were on you so were his lips, pressing down onto every inch of your face while he mumbled little words of thanks for making him happy and saying yes.

"Yoongi," you chuckled and then you moved your head up to peck his lips. "I have a question."

"What is it?" He asked gently while stroking your cheek.

"Why did you pick this side for me to sleep on?" You were curious.

"Because it means I'm closer to the door and if- god forbid- anyone ever tried to get in while I'm here I can protect you," he met your eyes for a brief second before having to look away shyly.

Yeah. Min Yoongi was a keeper.

"I'm going to marry you one day," you whispered before bringing your lips up to his and showing him that you weren't just saying those words because they felt like what you had to say; you were saying them because you needed him to know that that was how you felt and he got the message loud and clear.