Description

This is just an authors note, I will begin writing soon though.
I have literally just finished The Umbrella Academy, like the credits are rolling as I'm writing this. I LOVE it! It's soo good! So I decided to write a fanfic about it! The brief overview is in the description but that is basically all of my ideas so I am going to wait for them to develop before writing.
⚠️ WARNING!! ⚠️
Before you start reading, this book contains a lot of scenes from the book so there are a lot of spoilers!! I try to cover most scenes so if you haven't watched all of it yet, it should be obvious where to stop!
Xx

There was another child. A powerful child. Another member of the Umbrella Academy that was kept a secret from the rest of the world. But though she was not widely known outside the huge iron gates of the academy, she was a dearly beloved sister and friend inside the family. Until she is betrayed.

Accalia  was one of the babies born in October 1989, but unlike the others, she was not born a child. Accalia was born a wolf. After being drawn to the Academy, she was found to be a shapeshifter. Reginald Hargreeves helped Accalia to fully transform into a human and the into any other animal too. However it was hard for her to do and every time she transformed, her body weakened and she grew ill.
Accalia harnessed her powers and built relationships with the rest of the Academy. However when her closest friend disappears she falls apart and builds up walls around herself.
What will happen when over a decade later, that friend returns.