Chapter One

*Flashback*
I waited from a behind a pillar.
"Hey, get them behind the counter!" A man walked through the pillars at gestured towards the terrified civilians around him.
"Now you've put me in a position where I gotta do something I dont wanna do," He shouted into his radio,
"Shit!"
I giggled as I spotted my sister, Allison sidle up behind him.
"Hey, get back with the others." He said.
Allison leaned forward.
"I heard a rumour..." she whispered.
"What! What did you say!" He exclaimed.
Allison leant up, "I heard a rumour, that you shot your friend in the foot." She smiled.
The guy turned round in a trance and pointed his gun at a nearby robber.
"Hey dude, what the hell!"
The shot rang out and shattered the glass. The hostages started screaming.
I rolled my eyes and transformed into a wolf, I leaped over a nearby desk and sliced the mans throat.
Looking up I spotted my brother, Luther crashing through the ceiling glass. He punched another robber in the face and used his super strength to throw him over the counter, through a nearby window.
I chased after a group of armed robbers going after my brother Diego, who ran forwards into a hall.
Then I retreated behind another pillar and transformed back into a girl.
"Guns are for sissies, real men throw knives!" Diego said, chucking two knives out in front of him, the swerved and lodged themselves into another guys chest.
The big guy jumped onto the counter.
"Get back, you freaks." He shouted.
"Hey be careful up there buddy." Diego chuckled.
"Yeah, wouldn't want you to get hurt!" Allison giggled.
"Get back now!" The guys voice faltered.
I smirked from my hiding place.
"Or what!" Number Five asked, he materialised onto the counter, next to the big guy.
The guy turned and shot several times but my brother had already teleported to the other side of the bench.
The guy turned and tried to shoot but he wasn't holding his gun.
"Ooh! That's one badass stapler!" No.5 laughed, pushing it into the guys face. He grinned at me and I grinned back as I transformed back into wolf form.
The big guy fell of the bench and tried to make a run for it as I leapt on top of him and swiftly clawed his face.
"You go in pieces."  I snarled, finishing him off.
We ran around more pillars to a door with more robbers inside.
My brother, Ben stepped out of the shadows.
"Do I have to?" He whispered.
"Ben, there are more hostages inside." Luther gestured towards the wooden door. Ben nodded and opened it.
As it shut behind him, we saw his shadow in the opaque glass. It grew into a four tentacled creature and slashed around. There were screams but then everything was silent and Ben stepped back out, drenched in blood.
I nuzzled his leg but he didn't seem to notice.
"Can we go now." He muttered shaking.
My siblings ran to push the doors of the bank open and they freed the hostages out onto the street.
Then they walked out...together.
I slipped away transforming back into a girl.
*****
I walked up to the big gates of our mansion and opened the door. I sighed as I saw Vanya inside, waiting for me.
"Hey, Accalia!"
She was really annoying.
"Hey.." I muttered, placing my coat and hat on the designated peg.
I turned to find her in my face.
"What do you want Vanya." I asked, ducking around her and making my way upstairs.
"How was it? Was it fun? What did you do?" She pestered.
I tuned around, "We defeated the bad guys and the good side won! Then our siblings went out and received medals or something!" I exclaimed in a patronising voice. "Now leave me alone." I turned around and continued upstairs.
"Don't you get angry? I mean they get all the credit and you work too." She asked.
I growled.
"I mean I know how you feel, I'm just the same. I mean you don't even have a number..."
I snarled and turned around swiftly.
"You don't know anything Vanya! You are not and never will be like the rest of us! You're just ordinary little Vanya who everyone humours because she won't stop annoying the HELL OUT OF EVERYONE! NOW GET OUT OF MY SIGHT!" I screamed. She ran away whimpering.
Shit. I lost control again.
"Von?" I called, "Vanya, I'm sorry, I didn't mean.." I was greeted with the slam of a distant door.
Great.
I ran up the stairs and to my room. I fell onto my bed and cried.