Chapter Nineteen

A/n Hi! I know I haven't updated in an AGE but I'm back with a new chapter😊. I had writers block so that sucked. But I'm so stunned about the attention that this story has got, so thank you all! On to the Chapter!

After we finished our drinks, Five teleported me back to the house.
He insisted that I go straight to bed to get some rest. I agreed because I was still in a lot of pain. But I didn't want to leave him.
We walked up the staircase, Five supporting me, and came up to Mum's spot.
She was sitting in her seat, looking over her paintings. Pogo was hunched over her arm.
I stumbled forward. "Mum?" I called out.
She didn't answer. I walked over to her, leaning on Five's arm. She was sitting still, frozen. She looked... off.
I glanced at five in horror and he looked away, averting my gaze.
Pogo looked up at me. "Ah, Miss Accalia, Master Five." He greeted.
"What's wrong with Mum?" I snapped at him. "I thought we were gonna wait awhile before we turned her off?"
"Yes, well. The two masked people, that broke into the house. They did this to her." He said, gravely.
I sighed.
"Oh." I said, kind of lost for words.
Five pulled my arm a bit and walked me to my room.
He helped me get into bed and brought me extra blankets.
"Come on, you need your rest. You comfortable?" He asked.
I sighed again. "What are you, my mum or something?"
I dropped my smile, realising what I had just said.
Five smiled, sympathetically at me.
I cleared my throat. "You know I'm not gonna be able to get any sleep, right?" I said.
He smirked. "You want some help with that?"
I glared at him in horror. "Ew, shut up." I rolled my eyes.
He chuckled. "You know you love me!" He teased.
"Of course I do, you're my brother. I love all my siblings equally." I smiled at him, innocently.
He pretended to look hurt. "Did I just get brother-zoned?" He asked.
"Maybe." I giggled.
He leaned in. "Well do you kiss all of your brothers?" He asked, pulling me in for a kiss.
It lingered for a few seconds before I pulled away.
"I need my rest." I mimicked and laughed before snuggling up in the covers.
He stroked my hair for a minute before quietly walking out.
I rolled my eyes, listening to him leave.
He didn't really think I was gonna sleep right? I mean I had spent half of my life as a wolf, I wasn't used to sleeping during the day.
I lay awake, listening to the creaks of the house, contemplating the events of the past week.
I heard Five stop outside Klaus' door.
My leg still hurt.
I had originally decided to ask Mum to help with it but it looked as if that wasn't an option so I guess I was on bed rest.
Five and Klaus started talking but I couldn't concentrate on their words cause of the pain and drowsiness.
I supposed it was for the best, I was slowly learning to trust Five again. If he wanted to tell me something I hoped he would.
Eventually after the sky had grown dim, my eyelids grew heavy and I began to drift off.

A/n
Hopefully I will update again soon but updates will slow significantly since I started this book cause of school and stuff.
Ly all