Chapter Five

A/n *desperately tries to keep calm* okay, breath! I have been stressing all day about writing this chapter and I am legit randomly screaming with excitement every 5 minutes! I'm also rlly excited with the popularity of this book! I'm nearly at 1,000 freakin views so yay! Hope u like it.
Warning: there is probably gonna be quite a bit of colourful language in this chapter, mainly for expression. I have kinda based Accalia's reaction on what I think my reaction would be and I don't think it would be very realistic if she wasn't swearing like a sailor. It's 12:30 am right now!🤣😂😅😆😁😀🙂😕🙁😢😭😭😭😭😭😭 jk love u
P.s. play the song when I write so.
Chapter Five!!:

I lay in wolf-form, curled up in my dog bed. My eyes were closed but I wasn't sleeping, just... thinking.
I stayed snuggled up, kept warm by my folds of silvery fur, for about half an hour. Listening to the house. The creaking stairs and rattling window panes gave of a sad sort of feeling.
I zoned in on my brother, Klaus. Who seemed to be having an argument with Father's spirit, or lack thereof.
"Listen up old man. You know if I was murdered and if one of my sons, adopted sons happened to be able to commune with the dead, I might think about, I don't know, I don't know, MANIFESTING!" Klaus argued. I giggled slightly.
After listening to my brother desperately trying to reason with the dead and eventually, I think, knocking over our fathers ashes, I decided to get up.
Not bothering to transform back into a girl, I pattered down the stairs in wolf form and went outside.
I lay in the shadows cast by the large oak tree and stared up at the sky.
Suddenly, I heard music. Luther's music. (Play song)
I laughed, recognising the song immediately. We regularly used to play 80's classics throughout the house and dance together when Father was out and we got a few, small hours of freedom.
Let me hear your heartbeat, let me feel your heartbeat. Let me touch your heart beat, cause I can change your heartbeat.
I rose to the beat and started dancing. I could just imagine my siblings doing the same.
Children behave, that's what they say when we're together.
And watch how you play,
they don't understand and so we're running just as fast we can,
holding one to one another's hand.
Trying to get away into the night and then you out your arms around me and we tumble to the ground and then you say.
I think we're alone now,
there doesn't seem to be anyone around.
I think we're alone now,
the beating of our hearts is the only sound.
I laughed, gradually changing back into a girl as I danced. This feeling of relief and nostalgia washing over me, creating ripples of laughter.
I heard my siblings dancing too.
Vanya was just shuffling around, we had tried teaching her how to dance but she was very introverted.
Luther was being weird. Did he knock something over?
Allison was acting like she was in a music video. To be honest, she probably had been in several.
Diego was doing classic disco moves. I bet he shut the door, he likes to retain a kind of edgy, tough-guy image.
And Klaus was being...Klaus. He better not drop those ashes again!
We continued dancing for a while but then the record scratched. (I would recommend stopping the video cause it will clash with this next scene. Xx)
Streaks of blinding, electric, blue light tore across the sky and the ground seemed to slope. I was forced backwards, my back smashing into the tree. I feel to the floor, groaning as my siblings rushed outside.
I pushed myself up to my feet and ran behind them. We all stared at the sky in wonder.
What seemed to be a gap in the sky had appeared, framed by blue light, we could see a garden fence and fields.
"What is it?" Vanya asked.
"Don't get too close!" Allison warned, worriedly.
"Yeah, no shit." Diego shouted.
Luther stepped forward, "Looks like some sort of temporal anomaly. Either that or a miniature black hole. One of the two."
"Pretty big difference there, Paul Bunyan." Diego said, sarcastically.
"A black hole? Aren't those like whirlpools of death and destruction?" I asked, faintly.
We all stepped back.
"Out of the way!" Klaus came hurtling out of the house, clutching a fire-extinguisher. He rushed in front of us and puffed it at the hole, then he threw it at it. The fire extinguisher seemed to go through the hole.
"What is that gonna do?" Allison shouted.
"I don't know. Do you have a better idea?" Klaus shrugged and shouted back.
Suddenly there was a gigantic surge of electricity and Klaus ran back to stand amongst us.
"Woah, whoa, whoa!" He screamed.
Looking up, I could make out a figure, an old man I think. He looked familiar.
Luther moved forward.
"Everyone get behind me." He commanded.
Diego moved next to him. "Yeah get behind us." Jesus Diego, now is not the time to prove yourself!
"I vote for running, c'mon!" Klaus shouted again. No one moved.
I peered closer, the old mans face had come forward. I could see more clearly now.
His hair was white. He was wearing a suit and he was almost leaping forwards. His hair was brown and wait what?
I froze as the man transformed into a young boy.
I..I..it, no it couldn't be.
I took a step back as the boy face became clearer. It was Five's face. Five.
No, no, no, no. This could not be happening. I... I couldn't think...i... i ... what is fucking happening!
My brain became fuzzy and my throat had dried up. I couldn't stop thinking over and over again.
What the fuck is going on.
It couldn't be. It can't be. Five?
I lifted a hand to my head and choked back a sob.
What? Why was I crying? This isn't real. This could not be REAL. I laughed and then became silent. I took a few more steps back and crashed into the door. I slid down, sitting on the ground, peeking through my fingers. I almost didn't want to know. But I looked.
It was him, it was really him! I was so happy, ecstatic even, I had dreamed of this moment. I had waited every day for 16 years, 4 months and 14 days. This was brilliant! This was...
But..but no, I was furious, remember Accalia? You hate this boy, this stupid fucking IDIOT. Great, now I was talking to myself. But I do, I hate him, he... he left me. He left me, I had been depressed and ill ever since and he returns now?And he returns now after 16 FUCKING YEARS.
I could not believe it, me, him. Everything was ridiculous.
He fell to the ground with a loud thump and I shot up.
Was he okay? Is he dead? What's happening?
He rose and I fell back again, I caught sight of his perfect fucking face and ran indoors.
It really was him.
I hate him.
A/n well I hope that lived up to everyone's expectations! That was a rlly hard scene to write. Phew! I decided she would hate him to make the story more interesting and to prevent a quick escalation. What happens now? We shall see...