Just a Babysitter - Danny Williams

Mickey's POV
Who knew that I would have a thing for a father. The little girl, Grace, who I babysit. Her father is Detective Danny Williams and I must say he is the most handsome guy I have ever met.
Currently I'm sitting in his living room doing some homework waiting for Grace to get home from school. I'm actually in the police academy right now and will be graduating soon.
As the door opened expecting to see little Grace, Danny walked through the door. He looked at me probably forgetting I was here.
"Hey Mickey" he said softly with a smile that melted my heart. My real name is Michaela but everyone calls me Mickey.
"Hi detective Williams" I said so shy as I was blushing. He definitely took notice of that. Who wouldn't I look like a tomato.
"Please call me Danny you know this Mick." Danny said to me. He pretty much has to say that every time because I don't want to be disrespectful to him. I am technically working for him.
"I'm sorry I guess Rachel got back from her business trip and picked Grace up from school and didn't even tell me. I'm sorry I made you wait for no reason."
"No it's okay I'm just working on some homework."
"Oh yea what are you working on?" As he plopped down on the couch I'm on leaning close to me. He is sitting so close to me I get so nervous.
"Uhm guns, you know the ones that shoot people" I said in a complete stutter. As soon as I finished that sentence I wanted to shoot my damn self.
I heard him chuckle.
"Yea I'm familiar with guns" he said with a smirk.
"Why are you learning about guns anyways? What kind of school are you going to?"
"I'm an FBI agent undercover as a 26 year old college student to take down a drug cartel." I told him with the most serious face I can make staring right in his beautiful blue eyes.
"Uhm uh okaaaaay wow. I uh—"
"Danny.." I stared I get his attention..
"I'm only kidding.. I'm in the police academy"
"Really! I have a partner who jokes at me 24/7 and now a beautiful girl I like jokes on me too!" He started going on and on.
Did I hear him right? What the fuck. I don't know if I'm having a heart attack or orgasming right now.
I looked at him. He beautiful eyes were sincere but of course he had that smirk on his face. Looking into my eyes. I didn't know what to say. I was just shocked.
I think he knew that. He broke the silence.
"How about some lunch?"
"Lunch?"
"Yes don't you eat? You do know what lunch is right?" He said jokingly.
I just smiled. I like this feeling he is making me feel.
"Yes, I would love some lunch."
"Let's go, I have somewhere you will love."
He grabbed my hand and pulled me up from the couch. We were walking to his Camaro and never let go of my hand.
We pulled up to Kamekona's shrimp truck and I couldn't help but stifle in a laugh.
"Oh please tell me you like shrimp." Danny said defeated thinking I don't like where he took me.
"I love shrimp Danny" I said laughing.
"Then what's so funny" he said acting like a little kid
"Kamekona is my cousin"
"Oh no he will kill me if he sees me out on a date with his cousin" he said a little panicky.
"Detective Danny Williams, are you saying you're taking me out on a date?"
"Only if you want it to be a date" he said so shyly.
I leaned over to him and kissed his cheek. Now it's his turn to look like a tomato.
"Let's get started on this date." I said and winked and got out of the car.
It took him a minute to process everything and he scrambled out of the car fast realizing I was already out the car.
He held my hand as we walked to go eat the best shrimp in Hawaii.